Ermahgerd endless gems

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Ermahgerd endless gems

• Endless gems, endless lives, endless and constant arena playing, never lose. This is stupid. I bumped Blues from level 6 to level 8 and I haven’t even been playing much because we have been driving around. The only joy I am getting out of it is smashing those people that come in with top ranked birds and all the spells. It isn’t even a hack, just something I stumbled on last night. Mr. Bankler this needs to be fixed. Is there a way I can contact you?

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • kedik22
    @kedik22

@captsternn

Hi.
    Did not quite understand your post.
    But sounds like most people in this forum would like to know more details about what you stumbled on…
    Regards.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

No way I am making what I found public, Kedik. I think too many people already know about it. People like Carl that keeps being brought up. He isn’t hacking the game he is taking advantage of it. If he and I were to be grouped together I would be able to beat him if I have enough hours to play during the day. This is no fun for anybody. Not for me and not for the people in my group and not for the people I play against.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Thank you Capt. Hopefully Bankler will make an effort to contact you. All you can do is make the offer. It’s up to them to accept it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Advantage? No cheating?
    I can’t actually believe a 200+-star bump within a few minutes would be completely legit.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

A few minutes is beyond what I found, Yoshi, but an hour is more than doable. Not only stars but feathers because of the winning streak. And spells, I got many spells. Well, many chili spells. I still have only two blizzards from the other day. I could be opening the 80 gem red chests left and right, haven’t done that one.

I don’t want to sit on this, Dwhite. I want it fixed so things can be more balanced and more enjoyable for everybody. I abused it last night and today as an experiment. But the fun is gone. Where is the fun if there is no challenge? Where is the thrill of victory if victory is guaranteed?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

And then, how would you win every time if you encounter a clown with level 9 birds and 5 spells? That’s hard for me to imagine to keep up a winning streak like this. You’d have to win every match manually and 200 stars is 20 10-star wins or 40 5-star wins. Let alone the 2000+ stars that some people have.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Endless gems, Yoshi. Keep hitting “Play On” for 60 gems as many times as it takes. I don’t even have to be careful because I can just spend another 60 gems and keep going for as many times as it takes.

I am not bragging, I want this stopped. I don’t want this. That is the reason for this thread and calling out to Mr. Bankler.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@captsternn
    Through the means I know, you can’t obtain such a big amount of gems. You can obtain a lot more gems since the update with the free chests being set to 15/30 minutes, and if you were to save them up long enough it would go towards unlimited – but not “unlimited” in the sense that you have as many as you want at any time you want. Anything else would be bug-using or cheating.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yoshi, I spent some money for gems. Ok I am not proud of doing that. I have burned a few gems on the DC, I admit it but not proud, more like ashamed. Ashamed to spend money on a stupid video game. But I enjoy it and want to support Rovio so there is that and so what?

I have been experimenting with different things through the games, updates and suggestions from here and doing better.

I found something last night by accident. A way to get endless gems and endless victories. I am not bragging I am not boasting, I am not hiding it. I am not trying to sit on it and use it. I want it fixed. I am asking for this glitch, advantage, to be taken away from me. To be taken away from everybody and make the game more fair.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Capt, I believe your heart and motives are in the right place. You, much like myself really love this game. Don’t be ashamed for spending some money on this game. I want Rovio to make it. I play this often and I don’t mind spending a little bit to support them. I also don’t mind spending money to play something I enjoy. I hope Bankler reaches out to you. If he doesn’t then I have to question Rovios motives in regards to cheaters. I’ve stated before that this game has a “cheaters are welcome” policy because people spend loads of $$$$ trying to keep up with them. Hope I’m wrong-genuinely hope!!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

David, thing is that the money I spent is, well, permanent. I spent the money and now get more gems, more victories and more feathers by not spending. Rovio needs to fix this if they want more money.

Edit: Sorry, this was actually addressed to Dwhite.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Oh. Ok. I gotcha. I misinterpreted how you were expressing “ashamed”.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@captsternn

Hi.
    Now I hear you.
    And I certainly agree with everything you said.

@bankler
    does his job pretty well, so rest assured something will be done.

What is unbelievable is the sheer amount of mistakes/glitches/bugs Rovio makes.
    And worst their attitude towards cheaters and hacks, it seem they welcome them in order for them to bring in a bit more cash…

Regards.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

Ironic – Rovio attempt to save money and end up losing more through not play testing their game thoroughly.

And then a company who does nothing about dishonest cheaters like Carl are helped out by an honest player like Captsternn.

Rovio_Bankler
    @bankler

Interesting. Please contact me through pm and let’s get it sorted out.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Thank you Mr. Bankler. Figured that thing out, accepted your friend request and sent you a private message to explain what I discovered. I hope it helps you and it can be fixed so the experience will be more enjoyable for everybody. Maybe if it can be fixed it will stop most of the cheating.

I haven’t played the arena much today. There is one person that already has 142 stars last I checked a few minutes ago, but the rest of the group seems pretty normal. The times I have played I played straight without using this advantage. Obviously at this point I don’t need to win the 100 gems and I don’t want to be one of “those” people and ruin it for everybody else.

Edit: Oh, and Yoshi, you would be happy for me. I got another double blizzard from a red chest. I now have four blizzard spells. I am not feeling so left out any more. :)

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Update: Mr. Bankler made a way for me to contact him. Issue is being worked on, hopefully a fix is on the way. I am not trying to abuse this, but … well … there was this player with all level 9 birds and five spells and I just couldn’t help myself. I beat him into the dirt. “The Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique.”

I never said I was a saint. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgMsvpFm08

I do want this fixed and have no desire to abuse it and make things bad for others. But I don’t like others making it bad for the rest of us.

kedik22
    @kedik22

@captsternn

Way to go, and good for you.
    After this tragic AB 2 day, you made me laugh!!!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Then my day is done, Kedik. Much like the good and bad luck thread, good for a laugh.

Still in 3rd place. I am good with that. Doesn’t matter now but a laugh is medicine for the wounds.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Hi @captsternn,
    I don’t play AB2 much and I am back into game after several months since i stoped, so everything is new for me and I certainly don’t understand what “glitch” you noticed in game, refuse to abuse it and reported that to Rovio. However, I am curious what the glitch was and hope you will explain it publicly once problem is solved and Rovio fix things so that abusing won’t be possible.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

I think Rovio should reward Captsternn handsomely and I’m not talking about a few gems or a blizzard or even a ME.

He has saved the company hundreds if not thousands and possibly ten of thousands of pounds or euros or whatever currency you use.

Rovio are quick enough to close exploits, judging by how soon Bankler appeared on this thread. Let us now see how good they are at rewarding an honest player.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

My biggest reward will be having the exploit fixed and taken away. I imagine there would be a whole lot of people angry that I am one that found their goose that lays golden eggs and took it to the chopping block.

Thing is, before I got a job issued iPhone, my lady could park me in front of the display tablets and I would find one with Angry Birds and just sit there and play it. When work issued me the phone I went straight to the app store and got several versions of Angry Birds. I like this game.

Could say that Rovio should pay me for being a beta tester. In a way they are. Unwillingly, but I only said I didn’t want to use this to ruin the game for other people. And like I admitted, I am no saint. I am still experimenting. ;)

Also, Mr. Bankler has always been very good about watching this forum and responding and explaining. That is why I knew I could get his attention.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Wow, this sounds like a crazy glitch. The whole arena system seems a little…(ok, maybe _a lot_) fishy. I’m level 25 with level 4 birds. Last night I was matched against a level 45 player, I think with mostly level 5 birds. I beat them by a sizable amount, without even having to watch the video for an extra bird at the end. I think I chose a chili spell to use. Yet, the other day I was also left in the dust by an opponent of a lower level than myself.

Why would I even be matched with a player 20 levels higher? Or lower for that matter, if that were the case. There’s gotta be a better way to match opponents…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    I suppose the game looks for scores and compares them to your last achieved score, not for star count (which would explain people getting 100-star or 5-star opponents)… Next time you face an opponent in the same arena level, you get an easier one because you got a lower score.
    It wouldn’t only fit to what I observed but also be fair towards the players. Better score – harder opponents.

Again, I’m not Rovio. I’m just supposing :P

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Ermahgerd endless gems

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.