Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 204 total)
  • Replies
  • Mindset
    @mindset83

I got the Ying shield 2x in a row which is a little disappointing. Here’s hoping today’s gear will be different!

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

It happens

frodrick
    @frodrick

I created a test party this morning to verify if using your own “watch a video” free spin resets the rainbow bar. It works as expected of a normal 3G spin and gave the guaranteed set item and returned the rainbow bar back to 2%.

Anonymous

Got three complete sets by now :-)
    Chuck’s chronometer, the Blues’ robot and Matilda’s Reaper.

Very nice!!!

bouboule
    @bouboule

I have a question, can the free rolls on our friends machine be stocked. For example I have one roll today, if I don’t use it, will I have 2 tomorrow? Will the roll be replaced by a new one, or no new free roll will show up as long as I don’t use this one?
    Because I have nearly my rainbow meter filled and would like to keep the free friends rolls I’ll get during the few next day to get plenty of set items

Mindset
    @mindset83

Free Rolls don’t stack, use them while you can until your rainbow bar fills up.

I now have 2 full sets with Blues and some scattered items for the rest of the birds.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

2 for 2 now! :-)

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Is this still working for anyone else? I just filled my bar and now I haven’t gotten a free roll in 24 hours.

Mindset
    @mindset83

Still works for me as of last night

bouboule
    @bouboule

Got a friend’s free roll this afternoon, it’s still working (however got the hammer again dammit)

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

The first two free rolls I had a duplication…then I switched around who I had in my last battle lineup. I had Chuck, the Bomb and Blue the first time and second, then I switched it around….I removed Chuck and then only added Matilda and Blue….I ended up getting gear for Matilda, then the next day for Blue. I’m not saying that this will work every time, but I found it interesting that the duplication stopped after changing the lineup :-)

Minion Pig
    @minionpig

It still works as of a few hours ago

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I may have missed this in the forums.

Is there a listing of all the Epic Gear/Sets in relation to each Bird?

Thanks.

TomC
    @tomc

It seems like there is a set pattern to which epic items are given out depending on your last battle line up. I used the exact same line up (only played Golden Pig each day) and got the exact same set item 4 days in a row haha. Thanks to @mistychristie I switched the battle line up and got a different item.

DeathEvil
    @deathevil

I just used a 100 of lucky coins during the triple chance to fill in the rainbow and Yale advantage of the exploit, hopefully they 9 won’t patch it for some time

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@strategia55 Set Items Guide

@tomC
    I haven’t changed my lineup in a while and still get different items via the exploit. I think you just had a case of bad luck.

abirds954
    @abirds954

I don’t know if anyone consider it, but I would turn off auto-updates on your device (if it supports them), as the next update could patch this and simply note “bug fixes” in the release notes.

Durtz13
    @durtz13

Still working

Rheobus
    @neiks997

“I created a test party this morning to verify if using your own “watch a video” free spin resets the rainbow bar. It works as expected of a normal 3G spin and gave the guaranteed set item and returned the rainbow bar back to 2%.”

Thank god I came here first to see if anyone tried this. Time to start rolling in the epics!

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Agreed, Rheobus!….Thank you frodrick for testing that theory to see if it would or would not work!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Personally, I hope this still works when I get a full rainbow bar, which might be a while. Grrr…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@frodrick — I haven’t seen a “watch a video for a free spin” for weeks! What platform are you on?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Doesn’t anyone feel that exploiting the game like this is cheating?

@abirds954
    Rovio doesn’t need to create v1.0.13 to fix this exploit. This game requires an Internet connection so they can fix it the next time you login. They can even fix it while you are playing. About a week ago they strengthened all the set items whether you wanted it or not and it didn’t matter which version of Epic you had installed or what platform you are on. Before they strengthened the set items the set items were only about 5 levels better than something you could craft. Now they are effectively 9-10 levels better than what you can craft.

frodrick
    @frodrick

@mvnla2 android. They were less regular than the friend free rolls, but would show up every few days

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@ KillerKea … Do I feel like using this exploit is cheating? … no. There is no way I will shell out the amount of $$’s that is probably necessary to complete this game, so any way to get Epic Gear without using LC’s is great, in my thinking. I see this “tip” as being no different than what the “game shark” was like when Nintendo was King of the video game hill back in the ’90’s. :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 204 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)’ is closed to new replies.