Epic arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic arena

• I don’t know, but to me all this Arena stuff is a scam. As much as I love playing, I simply can’t understand how I was number one a few hours ago and all of a sudden ranked 5… Progress in this game is impossible. Honestly, it takes out all the fun if you can’t win…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

How much in lead were you? And what league are you in?
    Right now, everyone gets double arena points… so many people decide to grind (as in, win battles to get arena points from the reward wheel) because it’s worth double the amount of points. A lead of 1,000 points can easily go poof like that, especially in higher leagues and even on day 1 of the week.

If, however, the others gain 10k points in 20 minutes (which is impossible to do in such a short time), or they have a score like “1,000,629”, they’re cheaters and you should report them to Rovio (use the “Submit a Request” feature on their support page). Rovio will then verify they’re cheaters, and if they are then their score will be reset to 0 just before the week ends.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@smwforever45 Leveling up to the next tier in my Arena is way too easy- not because I have a lot of Set Items or high level Birds, it’s that there are NO opponents in my league for me to compete with, so every week I don’t have to do anything and I level up for being lazy! But then again, no compotation means no value in legitimately leveling up the right way- so basically the game is forcing me to cheat when I don’t want to…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I always shake my heads over those ghost leagues you guys get. Mine are always lively and competitive, even in Wood!

@rowdypup
    How is that a force to cheat? If you win easily you don’t have to cheat since you can win easily. Do as much as you need to and watch yourself being promoted. No cheating required or forced upon you at all. Cheating makes more sense when the competition is extreme and one doesn’t see a chance to compete. (Which does NOT mean I have a heart for cheaters!)

sal9
    @sal9

@giorgio @rowdypup @smwforever45 I moved this thread to the appropriate section: Angry Birds Epic.

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

How do I get myself into a ghost league? Disconnect from Facebook?

Jokertanned
    @giorgio

Thanks to all the fellow Epic addicts :-) Everything is back to normal all of a sudden…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic arena

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.