Enchantment shards question

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Enchantment shards question

• Hey all,

I’m playing Epic through Bluestacks on my Windows computer. It works okay on my iPhone 4S but crashes a lot. I just discarded several set items because the game promises you can get enchantment shards for your other items. It didn’t apply to my account. I deleted more than 10 (kept the highest ranking set items). Any ideas why this could be? Thank you :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@secretoflove7 You shouldn’t have scrapped the items. You should have waited for an update because Rovio stated that the game will receive an update after New Year which will make it so that every scrapped set item would give Enchantment Shards. Since you scrapped rather old set items, you received Friendship Essence instead of Enchantment Shards.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@secretoflove7 Some that have this issue have reported that it only works for Set Items in the nest, not the arena. Also for some it only works with Set Items gotten after the update.

Secretoflove7
    @secretoflove7

Thank you for the information, Mighty Red and Angry Johnny. Oops, I thought that capability was already available. I wasn’t using the items anyway. I’d had them for awhile.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Enchantment shards question

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.