Empowered emblem is bugged?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Empowered emblem is bugged?

• I keep losing everytime I get an opponent with the empower emblem (birds revived do 100% damage) in their banner , simply they revive all birds in one turn and kill my banner with over 54000 life in just 1 turn with 1 rage ability, how is that possible? 100% life! and they just hit it like it has nothing!? anyone else see the same?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I can think of how it might happen, but more details would be needed to tell whether this was happening in your case.  What were the enemy birds?  Was it just one rage attack or did the other two birds do their normal attacks as well?

I could see how a team with a Wizard with a +damage effect (like the Lightning set) and Sea Dog with the Finisher (the one with the hook) can do a ridiculous amount of damage when paired with the Mythic Comeback emblem.  If a target has under 50% health, the Finisher set has a 65% chance to do well over 10,000 points of damage, which would be doubled by the Empowered Comeback effect.  The Wizard’s rage attack could very possibly do 50% damage if all birds hit the banner and get critical hits, then Bomb’s Finisher doing the remaining damage.

That said, I’ve gone up against many teams with the Mythic Comeback emblem, and while I’ve taken some major damage by unfortunately-timed revives, I don’t think I’ve ever been wiped out in a single turn from a full banner, and I use a banner set with less than 50,000 points.

it was a red’s paladin , bomb with captain set i think and thunderbird with staff of bones , red and bomb revived , red attacked , thunderbird attacked, bomb attacked, bomb attack killed its own thunderbird and red and bomb attacked again all with 100% damage and I got wiped out in just 1 turn from 100% life to 0%

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Empowered emblem is bugged?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.