Dojo – better classes

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dojo – better classes

• Hello,

I have a question about the Dojo with improvements for every class.
    First has 20% Bonus on Health and ATK – second has 40%
    Are the 40% extra? Also totally 60% or totally 40% then, the second class just 20% extra?

I know its confusing :D I hope you know what I mean

Thanks for your help :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Toby
    @tobyv

It’s +20% of the ORIGINAL stats with each step. So if a normal class bird with a certain off-hand item had 1000 hit points, the veteran version would have 1200, elite 1400, and master 1600.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

Ok thanks :)

Really expensive then ^^

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

And all the master versions are going to cost lucky coins? Seems like a rip off… O here spend $18 per bird per class for the gold version from the dojo… I mean seriously either give us something to farm LC from or make it like all red birds gold medals for all classes for 300 Lc why 300 LC for each class!

Zebron
    @zebron

I was in the 3rd chronicle cave when I finally reached and noticed that Master Class upgrades were 300 Lucky Coins. I spent a total of $8 on this game so far as a thank you to the developer. When I saw this cash grab, however, I immediately deleted the game from my iPad.

I’ve beat the actual game already, why would you try to soak me in the after-game?

Good riddance.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

Yeah it sucks really hard .. since they fixed the replay “bug” from the golden pig,I have no more fun … :(

It would cost me over 200€ to buy the master classes

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Don’t know if this is discussed elsewhere, but which headgears are the best to upgrade? I completed Wizpig’s Castle. Do you need Master classes to get through the Chronicle caves? So far I only have 9 veterans.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

I’m halfway through Cave 5 on just Elites (and heavy potion abuse). Once or twice I borrowed a Master from a friend, but I probably could’ve done it with just an Elite. I will say it’s almost imperative to have friends to borrow birds from here. The three pig allies just aren’t all that useful at this level and the Mighty Eagle’s hirelings are just too expensive unless you’re going to invest actual cash on LC’s. The only limiting factor for me now is that only one of my friends is high enough level to be of any use in these caves, and you can only borrow from the same friend once per day. I really wish they hadn’t dropped the level cap before I started playing. 25 is just not enough.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dojo – better classes

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.