Doctor Pig Lab attack!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Doctor Pig Lab attack!

• This seems fun, just finished basement 3 at the moment, reward doesn’t seems to bad, after basement 2 you get an S hat for chuck, I assume there should be some interesting SS in there.

I understand that you have chance during lvl to find treasure chest, I found a wooden one that gave me 50 GG, but there are silver chest and I assume later on there will be gold one.

Can’t wait to see how hard it become to lvl 20.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Gartacus
    @gartacus

These levels also don’t seem to use energy?

What happens if you run out of time? You just get fewer stars and get to retry the level?

I’m enjoying the freshness of it :)

-G

Skayra
    @skayra

its really hard but i like it. i played with bomb.

Frog hat SS
    Laser saber SS
    Thief mask SS

max i get on a match 700 armor, 736 damage.
    i didnt lost any match yet but i think floor 10+ gonna be wery hard or need new SS anti dr pig items.

Btw floor 5 gived SS blue item.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

You get silver chest? How to get?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

This update fixed the issue with the Tutankhamun Bow – its skill works now. :)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@pees2te when you do a lvl, you see a bar with reward on it, like lvl 5 give the blue rage mode, you have a chance to find a gold chest, silver chest and wooden chest. But you don’t always get them.

I got a silver chest on lvl 4 and it was 3 ship battle energy.

I got a fire extinguisher for Bomb in a wooden chest.

I’m now waiting for lvl 5 to be unlocked.

Gartacus
    @gartacus

So it looks like the wooden chests are the easiest to find, but once you find all of those in a level, the silver or gold chest will pop up next time you play it?

I’m loving this so far!

-G

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I don’t think so, I’ve done lvl 4 twice because I was missing like 5 points for 3 stars, on the second run I got another silver chest. It’s pure luck, which means you could fight lvl 5 again and again and eventually find the gold one. I already got 5 battle ship energy from chest.

And When I finished lvl5, I passed on the red chest (which gave a SS item for The blues to @skayra) and I didn’t got it…

Skayra
    @skayra

Ohh its makes sense. lvl 5 gived me golden chest and found SS in it.

i though its giving same items to everyone. So if its lucky base, thats mean i am luckly.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I meant I passed on the chest but I got no reward at all, maybe it’s a bug or maybe it’s because I didn’t get 3 stars on the first try, was missing like 5 points, had to retry for 3 stars and didn’t get the chest.

Gartacus
    @gartacus

@troisdsmax The same thing happened to me :( I think you’re right about it though.

I didn’t get three stars on my first try (it is kind of tough!) and when I passed that chest I didn’t get a reward.

If I missed out on an SS because of that, I’ll be super bummed out…

-G

Skayra
    @skayra

Changed my mind, its not so good news.

Because if we open chest, next time we cant get chest again. So its not repeatable map.

if the chests can be earned unlimited in same map, game gonna be funy all the time. But now 2 day later it will boring

TomT
    @tomt

Hey they stole my idea!! I think I posted somewhere before when I mentioned that it would be nice to be able to fight the pigs instead of players once in a while!!

I posted it here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/new-features-rather-than-repeated-events/

I suggested play against pigs with AI.
    Ok so, who do I contact to collect my royalties?

:)

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The levels tell you how many and what kinds of chest you can find. I’ve had to replay the levels multiple times to get all the chests.

Also the fights are 30 secs instead of 45 so you won’t score as high as you normally do in regular bird fights.

Sealy
    @sealy

I’ve only gotten wooden chests so far, but is it possibly because I didn’t get 3 stars in each battle of a level? I ended up with 3 stars for each floor total.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@sealy I started redoing level do get chest I didn’t get.

also, If you have any item that give bonus + attack/defense like ice cream cone or super hammer for Red, that help a lot! I got some interesting reward against some type of pigs but I for now didn’t made it past lvl 11, I lost once on lvl 12 and I’m redoing earlier lvl for chest to maybe help me for later fight.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Sabotages are important in these battles.

Red decreases Opponents life by 10% each time when using sabotage.
    Chuck decreases Opponents attack by 10%
    The other birds also decrease one stat by 10% each sabotage.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Quite interesting and enjoyable update for these who are fed up with online matches.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Has anyone gotten any gems yet? So far I am working on getting all the chest on Level 9 and I haven’t received any chests with gems yet.

penguin
    @penquin

I don’t understand the timer on pigs lab, I have 2 accounts,one says 15mins to play next level,the other acc has like a 90 min timer for next level.
    How do they calculate it?
    I’ve been farming the gold chest for like 6 times, still nothing :( my friend got it on first go.

TomT
    @tomt

Quick questions:

#1. Even though I got 3 stars, but I still need to go back and re-do the stage if I want to get all the chests? wooden, silver…..etc.

#2. What does that icon “Chuck is in angry mode” mean? I have to finish the stage with Chuck in angry mode??

Thanks.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@tomt I think that if you use chuck he will be in angry mode it doesn’t work with the other birds

I have no clue about the other question

TomT
    @tomt

@sealy I got 3 stars for the stages I played, but I still didn’t get chests on some of the stages. So I don’t think the number of stars has anything to do with your chance of getting the chest.

or MAYBE if you get 3 stars, the chance is better….. but it didn’t work for me.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I don’t think the stars matter at all when finding the chests. You find the chest before your final score is tallied. I think finding the chests happen randomly after each battle. I just repeat the same level until I find all of the chests and then move on to the next level.

Saren
    @saren

The icons for the battle describes the special rules for the level.

X cannot be used = The bird is unavailable for the entire level.
    X is in Angry Mode = The bird will be considered to be in angry mode for the entire level and get the 10% bonus its to score.
    X Golden/Silevr/Wood chest(s)! = The amount of chests that you can get from the level. Most likely you have to complete the level multiple times to get all the chests.

Normal rules are simple enough.
    You have 1 hour to complete the level using your available birds.
    Birds HP will not recover after a fight but if you match 5 you get a heart that recovers 25% life.
    Birds that are defeated will be unavailable for the rest of the level.
    If no birds are available you can pay 1 Gem to revive a random defeated bird.

By level 13 things start to become dificult to 3 star and by level 17 it’s very hard to even win even with a decked out team of SS equiped birds.

Also for some reason it is way harder to get good scores in piglab compared to pvp… i can average around 700 attack with bomb normaly but in piglab i feel like it’s half.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@saren

Also for some reason it is way harder to get good scores in piglab compared to pvp… i can average around 700 attack with bomb normaly but in piglab i feel like it’s half.

that’s because you have only 30 seconds in pig lab (and monster pigs) as opposed to 45 in normal battles

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Doctor Pig Lab attack!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.