Different Flock Power

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Different Flock Power

• My flock power is 598.  Why does it say 640 on my profile?  Did my account get hacked?  Should i contact Rovio about this?  Has this happened to you?  🤷🏻‍♀️🤔❓

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • LCK
    @limck

I think it is because rovio did not update your FP to the general public yet. Rovio does not update your profile every single second.

Gary
    @gary69

You probably recently changed hats or took them on or off before a battle.

I have that happen to me pretty often. If you save your progress (click on the cloud icon) or exit and re-enter the game, it should update it.

Unless it’s something other then simply different FP’s showing, you have nothing to worry about. You have not been hacked or compromised.

Good luck,

Gary,

Leader of Down To Flock!

Psygaz
    @psygaz

There’s also a temporary hatchling event where the multiplier is increased. This ends in two days.

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I got all the scuba hats in the ToF.  That is the only time i ever change my hats.  I think it has something to do with the hatchling event.  A couple other members of my clan are having the same issue.  If i were earning points based off a 640 FP that would be great.  I contacted Rovio.  Haven’t heard back yet.  We will see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Different Flock Power

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.