develop nautica energon?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum develop nautica energon?

• hello, i’m new here, just obtained nautica energon in golden craves, i’m at level 29 and developing bludgeon, i ask to experts: worth the value to stop to develop bludgeon and start with nautica energon? i have few sparks so i must spend them best as possible

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Hi @davide,

Welcome on this forum. If I understand you correctly, you want to use sparks to develop E.Nautica.
    My question is, what do you mean with develop?
    If you mean upgrade, then you can’t use sparks, but either have to invest time (ranging from 1 minute up to 3 days, depending on the level of your bot) and some materials or you have to use tokens, which only is possible if E.Nautica is part of the leading squad in the current event (,which she isn’t).
    However, if you mean promoting a bot, you have to use sparks to do that. But it’s better to wait for a good occasion (e.g. an event where your bot is part of the leading squad), because you can always promote bots (at least if you have enough sparks), but you can’t reverse it and then use your spend tokens on another bot.
    I hope this is some useful advice.

cuxdavide
    @davide

hello, thanks for the answer, as you can understand, english isn’t my first language so i have some problem to explain :-)

anyway yes, i mean upgrade a charater, i have few sparks so i prefer to use on only one character, actually bludgeon, don’t know if nautica energon is better, i see some videos on youtube and i like a lot hound :-O maybe i can wait and save sparks when hound will be available again… also ironhide isn’t bad

moi
    @moifirst

Hello @davide ,

Apparently there is some confusion about what are sparks and what are tokens.

They look like this:

Sparks (needed for promoting bots): spark.jpg

Tokens (needed for upgrading bots):  tokens.jpg

Maybe it will be a little bit clearer now.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@davide

I’ve somewhat new to the game myself, though I’ve been playing for 6 to 8 months now.

I had played it for several months and got her in a Gold Crate too, and she quickly became my favorite character so I upgraded and promoted her as much as I could.

Then, I had a game crash and lost everything and had to start over. So I had to rely on other characters. In my opinion though, she is a good one to focus on.

My new favorite, though, is Mirage. He’s new, just came out a few weeks ago. I was fortunate though, because I had  enough gems to buy him (750 Gems). I’m sure that you’ll have to be lucky with a Gold Crate, to get him.

For now though, I think that upgrading (and promoting when you can), E. Nautica is a good idea.

cuxdavide
    @davide

ok i understand, so, due the limited amount of sparks, i prefer to use them for promote only 1-2 bots, i must choose the best of course

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@davide

Start saving as many gems as you can. In the past few months, there have been special offers where you can buy 75,000 spark for 1,500 gems. They just had the offer again a week or two ago. It may never come up again, but try to be prepared in case it happens again.

Keep an eye on this thread: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/the-eggspark/#post-224609

Whenever I see it come up again, I post there to alert people who may not notice it.

cuxdavide
    @davide

yes my actual strategy is:

save gems and sparks

wait for hound and ironhide and 75000 sparks bonus

promoting only this two cause at level 31 i can’t count on a lot of sparks…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum develop nautica energon?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.