Defensive knock out?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Defensive knock out?

• Arena battle requires me to knock out opponent, as they are attacking my flock and flag. How is this done? I thought we could only do damage while attacking.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

Use the Rogue’s cupcake trap, Mage’s shock shield and/or the thorns or retaliate emblems.

burbman
    @burbman

@jwursus – Banner with thorns, vengeance, retaliate
    Cupcake trap, shock shield, bomb’s retaliate buff, etc
    all do damage to opponents when they are on the attack.
    Unknown if damage over time attacks count as during your attack, or the opponent’s attack.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I haven’t gotten that objective yet. Can someone confirm if the Cannoneer’s Counter or the Marksmen’s Ambush works? If so Princess, Marksmen and Sea Dog will make this objective incredibly easy when you attach the Sea Dog to the Marksmen and the Marksmen to the banner.

burbman
    @burbman

How did the objective read? I had one today that was “win two arena battles during the enemies’ turn” and to complete it, I only ended up having to knock out an opponent bird on two occasions using my vengeance banner once, and Thunderbird’s rage of thunder the second time. My first read was that I would have to win the whole battle, but when I obtained one of the two while playing for my other dailies, I changed tactics.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea I had that objective when in Diamond league your theory may work if you go first but other wise Seadog is reduced to uselesgs especially if the opponent has birds that do multiple damage. I tried. I used Mage Rogues Princess didn’t use an attacking emblem. It was the most difficult objective I have received.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Matilda with the Nightmare set also works for this. Stun your opponents somehow (e.g., Frost topper and pennant; Red with Titan Grip; Blues rage ability), then they take damage on their turn.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@bubbley I prefer to use Mage, Rogues and Princess myself since it is really easy to knockout 3 birds in one battle. The Mage’s shock shield works especially well against birds with multiple attacks like the samurai. I got that objective today and answered my question. When both the Marksmen and Sea Dog counter you do not get credit for the knockout.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

null

Here is my setup which can blow three opponents once.
    Chuck/Thunderbird or (Arch)Mage (Phoenix Set)
    Blue Trio/Rogues (Save Me Set)
    Bomb/any class (optional)

Banner Setup
    You need Thorns or Retaliate emblem (the latter is much better)

On start (regardless who goes first):
    Use Rogues’ Cake Trap on our banner, and setup Chuck’s Shock/Lightning Shield on the banner.
    If you can use Thunderbird, Lightning Shield is very effective with milti-targets.
    If you want to use Bomb, ignite explosion to give major damage to all opponents, and on the second round, put Stick Goo on opponent’s banner to add more damage.
    Shock/Lightning Shield + Retaliate + Cake Trap can give at least 1000 damage.
    If everything goes well, all opponents should be KO’ed in one battle.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

This should be on the first page. Maybe I missed it.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

(Arch)Mage, Rebirth set
    Princess, Sweet set
    Rogues, Save Me set
    Set the two buffs on the banner, then ONLY attack the enemy banner. Matilda should occasionally heal the banner, and should be the only bird you use the Rage Chili on. Make sure Chuck doesn’t kill a bird.

If enemy team has dispels, roll a new opponent by challenging Piggy McCool and quitting the match.

adiasmana
    @adiasmana

OMG, @killerkea, you’re a savior! Thank you soooooo much! You helped me solve this “win the battle and knock out 3 birds while they’re attacking your banner” mission.

Poli65
    @poli65

This worked perfectly. Thanks. Kinda new to the game. Learned a few new defenses here. Referring to Firedragon post.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Defensive knock out?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.