Dead Boards in Arena!!!Always!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dead Boards in Arena!!!Always!!!

• I don’t know if there is a thread about this anywhere, but I have a dead board every week. I’ve never seen a person with 10K or more and 10K in good boards means getting demoted. I’m 1st place in my board with 6045 points, and 2nd has 5625 points. Everyone below 2nd has 0 points. I don’t understand why everyone has so low points. JUST from doing daily objectives, you can get 5.5 K every day so that means 35K+ JUST from objectives. The reason I have so low points(even though I am in 1st) is because I’m level 30 and there are still caves left to complete and mastery to farm, not to mention a dead board with no reason to get more points(2nd place has not increased in about 3 days). I always get put into dead boards…no fun in the Arena anymore. Just started playing this season so in the Wood League. In the arena thread many people have leaders on their board with 100K+ and even last place has about 10k

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

If you started this week, that may be the reason for your dead board… if you started earlier and if you never dropped a league, you should have been in a Gold League Board since we already are in Week 4, so you being behind 3 weeks right now, means there aren’t enough active opponents in wood leagues for you to be matched up: usually the ones in Wood League at this point, are either inactive players or new ones.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@ryogokusama- thank you for the quick response. If I started now…probably be in Diamond in Week 9…just to tell you I have never really “played” the Arena. Max I have ever gotten is about 10K but usually dead board. Highest league I have ever been in (in every season) is the Silver League. In Season 1, my birds were to weak to win. This is going to be the first season where I actually “play”

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abcdefg — Personally, I wouldn’t complain about a dead board. I am also in Wood League. The top player has >29 K. There are still 5 people with 0, but since I’m not “really” playing, I won’t even get 2*.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2 How high have you ever climbed in leagues?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@datguygamer — I have gotten to Diamond League in the past, so that might explain what is going on. I can’t get excited about the arena with the new set items and the need to upgrade stuff with shards. I am currently playing only to collect shards, so wouldn’t mind advancing, but don’t want to spend the time to complete all objectives and then some.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2 Well good luck to you. The reason I play the arena is to get all items from all leagues and so far I have been pretty successful at that; I have all items from the Wood (76 items), Stone (78 items) and Silver (80 items) leagues. Currently in the Gold League tracking down the leftover 6 wheel items to complete my Gold League collection.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

The way arena works is that competition gets balanced over the weeks. The weaker players stay in the lower leagues and the stronger players move to the higher leagues. In the first one or two weeks of the season, the wood league might include people who were in diamond last season and have diamond banners, so the competition can be tough if you have never gotten to diamond league.Also any one of those players with 0 could just get ONE point and be promoted to stone league. HOW humorous for those players with 0. They should be thankful that they can just get ONE point and be promoted to the stone leauge.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@abcdefg After Season 5 ended, I took part in the Week 1 of the next Wood League. Slaughtered even Level 50 players with Valiants and even stayed first position with 34K points.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@datguygamer- it seems that you have spent a lot of LCs(not to mention real money)to get yourself upgraded to the max. At lvl 40, I don’t think I could slaughter 50/12 teams and stay 1st postition

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@abcdefg You are correct there as I have spent dollars on this game. However, I do have a proper job to support my expenditure.

However don’t ever think that only money makes you win. There are strategies I employ to win in the arena and I haven’t spent a lot of money. Only the minimal amount needed to support a game I love. There are proper strategies that I use to slaughter Valiants in the arena and use other anti-strategies to prevent my Valiant from being slaughtered.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Ok now why am I on a board with a bunch of Level 50s(and one level 47). I thought players were supposed to be matched by level. I am level 32 currently. Currently in 3rd place with 11K in the stone league. 1st has 17K…sort of a semi-active board. Also, last week I don’t know how but one of the players with 0 got 14k and I was in second with 10K.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Wow, I’ve never had a ‘dead’ board or league where no-one is striving for high spots to get promoted to the next league – lucky you!

I am currently in the Silver league with 3 days left and 2nd place with 27,620 points. The person in front has 29,850 and the person behind 25,650 as it stands.

Everyone is at level 50 besides 1 player at level 47. Pretty evened out there.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Now I have 18K while 1st has 35K. Still 3rd and have a 3K lead over 4th.

Sailus
    @sailus

2h to go. So not so bad. :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ve gotten more “dead” boards in earlier seasons; players seem to become more active now. Been stuck in the Wood League because I was put into boards with a lot of really good players in the first four weeks of the season, this week finally seems like I could enter the Stone League.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Dead Boards in Arena!!!Always!!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.