Golden ticket dilemma

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Golden ticket dilemma

• So I got a golden ticket from the most recent hat adventure. However, im not sure whether i should use it to get more hats, or to use it for a future hat adventure. Would it be wiser to use it now and try and get more hats or use it in another hat adventure?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Depends on the hats you have I would say, if you could get more you don’t have or better chance on the next adventure.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

So if i already have red, blues, yellow and blacks hats would it be worth it?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I would save it for an event you don’t have any hats or haven’t gotten anything past blues.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Got it, thanks!

Paulo Terrance
    @paulo-terrance

I saved my one on the same logic had Red and Blue and missed them all at 20 30 and 40 although I did get a legendary hat at 30 which I had already had it is the Tower is so unpredictable today two days later it gave me a run all the way to the Jackpot egg for the use of 770 gems but missed the egg first for me for nearly a year

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

That doesn’t surprise me one bit. The tickets are all garbage. It’s not unpredictable, it’s rigged. I won the 10 tickets on the pig popping challenge – I took the 1st floor reward and exited for all 10 because that’s the only way to get anything worthwhile from them.  Total garbage.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

I believe the ToF is not a cash-grab but a GUESSING kind of thing. You seriously can’t say that the game is rigged just because you get a pig on floor 2, because it depends on your LUCK, not gems. However, I once had 372 gems, and after the run, I had just 2 useless gems. It might be cause I’m unlucky when I have heaps of gems. So don’t ask me to buy a whole lot of gems because the piggies will only take everything away. My luck is EXTRA bad.

Oh, and by the way, you will get more pigs if you have a Legendary hat in your rewards. So I suggest that you leave the ToF when you get one, because it is not worth paying more and more gems, only to get another pig on floor 39, and you lose everything. Seriously, don’t even bother going up to floor 40 if you flipped the x10 hat on floor 30, since that is when you get more and more piggies. Remember, piggies are a pandemic.

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

This is what Rovio said in their support page of ‘What is Angry Birds 2?’:

Things are a bit different this time around. Each level consists of multiple stages, there are new powerful spells to use, and you can even use cards to select which bird to fling next! Try your luck in the Tower of Fortune, join a clan and participate in massive battles, measure your abilities competing against others in the Arena, and much more!

Saw that? Now I bet you know why you get so many piggies in the ToF.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Golden ticket dilemma

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.