Dan Chan Banned!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Dan Chan Banned!!!

• “only” 14 days.

Not my flock!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Lea
    @breakfast

Hi Monguin

Where can you see for what period of time a member is banned?

Do you know why Dan has been banned? His skill is amazing. Tactics are no cheat for sure. Truly sorry for you guys :(

Kind regards Leanne (Lee from ‘Wasted Dollar’)

Monguin
    @monguin

@breakfast he said on his youtube channel.  I guess he got a piggy mail telling him

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWuEwYIZ9qlXGzacYXBZZiQ/community

Yue
    @yue-zhang

when you got temp banned, there will be a timer downside of the dialogue. That’s how you know how long you get lifted.

bill
    @bill-l

Well, once Dan Chan is available, he is welcome at RiverBoatCrew, clan #39220.

bill
    @bill-l

@yue-zhang, are U the YUE in clan RiverBoatCrew?

maverick
    @maverick78

Dear rovio, the clan vs clan battles and mighty eagle boot camp are infested with cheaters and hackers.  Why the hell don’t you focus on banning those losers, and leave honest players who are just minding their business, like Dan, alone.

Thank you,

the entire ab2 community

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@bill-l

Nope….

@maverick78

you stand for yourslef…not entire community.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

Just curious what clan Dan Chan was in before forming his new clan?

grammyK
    @grammyk

I have been reading the forum quite seriously for a month now and  it seems to me that most posters consider any change in one’s FP during a two day battle is cheating. That means you cannot even level up a bird or turn on your extra bird for the two days.

So my question is @breakfast , @maverick78 , can you please describe to me what Dan Chan does that can be called skill, tactics, honest?

Lea
    @breakfast

@grammyk I consider technique the way you fling your bird. Like bending your flyingcurve. Then tactics to me are considered the way you make decisions in your gameplay before and after analyzing the field, choosing which extra bird to use or no extra bird at all. Changing or not changing the order of your birds. Choosing where to make your bird hit a construction in order to have it damage another one.

I don’t think just any change in FP is considered cheating. If it were, nobody would have an account anymore.

Kind regards, Lee

grammyK
    @grammyk

@breakfast , thank you for a great answer. In that respect I am a skillful player but never played enough till now to get ahead and do not have money to invest to get ahead. There are also certain types of shots that I am not good at yet but I find the changing levels and need to pay for re-dos is making my learning curve much more difficult. I have played all the prior AB slingshot games with great success so am not a newbie and I feel this game requires a lot more luck and dollars to win. I am going to continue to play this time and not measure my success against others and try not to get frustrated over the luck issue.

Also, I am finding that discussing the issues in these forums is actually helping me overcome the frustrations.

@nas76

@grammyk I’m not sure what you have been reading but a slight FP change such as levelling up isn’t a problem, I went into the last battle with one bird on 49700 feathers, we all have 3 extra birds and most will have them at varying levels.  It’s not unknown for a new hat event to begin during a battle either.

Getting back on topic, a fortnight ban is usually for a minor infraction of T&C’s such as  foul or insulting language to other members or to staff in open tickets.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@nas76 , thank-you for a very informative answer. I am glad to understand bans that are not about other players complaining about cheating. There are things people say are cheating that I think is just tactics or strategy. I have not had the nerve yet to respond in the relevant post. One example though is players who have low star rank but high FP.  If one’s interest in the game was only the public fame of being in the top 100 on the MEBC pages and they have a lot of spare cash, they could just not play arena and regular levels (over the ones necessary to start) and just spend to get hats, apples, whatever it takes to win battles.

maverick
    @maverick78

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If you want to know what  a cheater looks like go to the cheating Russian clans thread.  Every one of the profiles was screen shot the moment the battle began, and then after flock power was modified and they participated in the battle.  They all were banned by rovio for cheating.   We aren’t complaining.  We simply want a fair battle, and we are trying to draw attention to these cheater parasites that rovio isn’t competent enough to police.</p>

maverick
    @maverick78

Cheating is rampant amongst the mighty eagle leaderboard and in clan battles.  This isn’t a complaint,  it is just a fact.  6 out of our last 8 battles has been against clans with Cyrillic names and all 6 had cheaters get banned mid battle.  I would encourage everyone to have clan members screen shot opponents right when the battle begins, because nothing sucks more than losing to blatant cheaters.

grammyK
    @grammyk

@maverick78 , thanks for answering. I have read the thread you mention several times, I guess I find the subject fascinating. A lot of weird stuff has been documented there.

maverick
    @maverick78

Rovio is completely clueless.  Not only did those idiots ban Dan from the game, they banned his name on in game chat!  How stupid and petty you you dolts possibly be?  Rovio should be paying, advertising, and supporting skilled content creators like Dan, an honest player who’s out there actively promoting their game for free, but instead the clowns at rovio decide to black ball him from the game.   So pathetic

grammyK
    @grammyk

@maverick78 Are you in a clan battle right now? The last clan battle I did not get an invite and currently I have only a second challenge available.

I tried his name and it worked for me:

maverick
    @maverick78

We are not currently in a battle.  Wow we can’t hardly type anything in our clan chat without it getting blocked.  Very curious.  Just more evidence of how there is little to no uniformity in regards to fairness and gameplay in ab2

WaffleGoat
    @wafflegoat

I’m not quite sure why Dopio banned him but you can’t even mention his name in clan chat lol. I know of a few others that share tips on youtube that are banned so maybe they don’t like the tips. Either way, just play the game and don’t support it financially.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Dan Chan Banned!!!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.