Daily Quests

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daily Quests

• Anybody having problems competing the daily quests because no matter how many runs you do you don’t get the one you need to complete the quest? I can’t seem to get the run to dodge 3 falling monoliths and the ones I do get in the ratch’ll fixit aren’t scoring in the daily quests.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • EF5OX
    @ef5ox

CD, dodging the monoliths has to be in slow motion. Wait until they are falling, then transform. You just have to time it right.
    As for not getting the daily quests added from the competition, that is not right. You should contact developer. Hope that helps.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@bartiedog The runs from Jenga Mode and from the Events are counts to the daily tasks!
    If for any reason you can’t count the Event’s runs to the daily tasks you should contact Rovio/Exient and explain th problem.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@bartiedog if you try to dodge the monolith and don’t go into slow motion, exit to the map and try again. If you get high numbers of blocks, pigs, etc, just keep exiting and replaying the node.

CD
    @bartiedog

Well once I finally got cobalt valley to come up, there were either no monoliths during slow motion or if there were, they didn’t fall for me to dodge. I tried exiting out and going back in 10 times but they still wouldn’t fall. I guess I’m not going to get today’s sparks or the gems because I can’t complete the quest. Seems rigged to me.

Phillips
    @phillips

It doesn’t have to be the slow motion section of cobalt valley. In any area if you transform just as the monolith is falling it will go into slow motion. Also the run repeats itself so if the monolith doesn’t fall the first time it won’t fall in any repeat runs you do. The only slight difference I have noticed when repeating runs is that the type of missiles shot from the silos change but everything else is exactly the same.

aloc
    @aloc

Anyone has difficulty to get 50 materials in the daily quest? It seems that the materials obtained from the mission are not counted in the daily quest.

Any suggestion is welcome. thank you

Asen_77
    @asen

To get 50 materials play levels from the map, not from the special events. Then you will get for every level played 1,2 or 3 materials. Also you can get materials when you start mission for 4/8/12 or 24 hours.

Kermit
    @kerm1t

And make sure you have space for the materials in your silo. Materials converted to coins don’t count!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@bartiedog

Yes I’ve failed to complete the Daily Quests no end of times, they have all been different quest with a few popping up more often than others. In fact yesterday I failed to collect 20 TNT boxes which stopped me getting the sparks, it’s crazy as 99% of the time there are 5+ TNT on most levels but not for the 24hrs of the quest for me yesterday. I’ve had the same for Gold Blocks, visit a certain area x times et al

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daily Quests

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.