Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 746 total)
  • Replies
  • Psygaz
    @psygaz

Today’s DC is a horror. Bored of trying now.

Penz
    @penz

Yup, really struggling today, only managed to get to the king pig once so far and I didn’t have any birds left. Slightly unfair having 3 structures in every room.

kelshe
    @kelshe

Yesterday and today, after playing the DC, the DC repopulated several hours after playing. Both times it wiped out my winning streak in the Arena, costing me 500 feathers both times. I just submitted a support ticket to Rovio but they’ll probably be unable to restore my streaks. Maybe I’ll get some apology gems. Have any of you experienced this?

AngryBroaf
    @shoemacher

@kelshe That’s interesting. Yesterday, the Daily Challenge never opened up for me, so it was the opposite of what happened to you.

I opened up the app and the DC never popped up. Today it came back again (Gravity Grove) and I won it (yay!) and the KPC (my first time winning!), but it’s frustrating that I missed out on yesterday’s feathers and pearls.

AngryBroaf
    @shoemacher

IT HAPPENED AGAIN RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!! AS PER A WEEK OR SO AGO:

@hank EVERY TIME I WORK ON THIS DAILY CHALLENGE (AND BOSS LEVEL), WITH CHEF PIG UNDERNEATH THE FUNNEL of TNT, I SHOOT HIM UP INTO THE STEAM AND, ALTHOUGH HE VANISHES OFF THE TOP OF THE SCREEN, THE GAME ENDS AND SAYS I LOST!!! PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH. IT’S ENOUGH ALREADY!”

I want some feather rewards for this glitch. SO sick of this!!!

max
    @max-thunder

Daily challenge is easy …
    Tired of crashing in the King Pig challenge … seems suspicious.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

10/1 2nd attempt; 3 inflaters. It was much better if in DC was videobird, today i had only a bit of boss’s life left when i ran out of birds… so i spent 60 gems. However only i needed was just one bird. I got Terence, Bomb and Blues. Blues was only bird i used.

kelshe
    @kelshe

For the third time this week, the DC repopulated after playing it. For the third time this week,my winning streak in the Arena was wiped out when this happened. Twice it wiped out a 6 win streak, costing me 1,000 feathers. Today it wiped out a 4 win streak. When it repopulates, it doesn’t reset the daily quest rewards so you don’t get more gems for winning the first two levels. You do get, however, the spells and the 30 pearls. Big deal. I don’t need the spells and I have yet to spend the pearls on any hats. I’m still winning the Arena without the hats, so I see no need for them. And, this may or not be related, spells are being subtracted from my saved inventory without my using them. This mostly happens when the spell is the result of a bird back. But it happens other times too.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

10/3 1st attempt; 100 white feathers. Just push the train move with Red’s battlecry and then destroy some balloons under the bridge. Boss is history.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

Sunday’s challenge was an absolute terror. King Pig got stuck on a ledge between two geysers and it took me almost 600 gems to hit him since everything else blew away when it got close (and only certain birds could hit him there, a few of which cause such minimal damage it was almost worth just walking away for the day).

Again, I’ll restate: Rovio when my gems are gone I quit the game. You’re not getting one more cent of my money.

And the pattern is: In a 5-room boss screen, room 1 and 2 are walkthroughs… no aiming needed. However chances are that you clear the entire room with one bird and your card replacement gets sucked away is very high.
    Room 3 and 4 drains your birds with cheap shot tactics, and since you forged your first free birds your score is too high to get you the birds you need for the next screen.
    Room 5: run out birds.

It’s a setup.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

AngryPlayer: I like to think you must have thousands of gems (maybe 10,000+) to waste 600 gems just to get the King Pig.

For me 180 is the max. I will give up the level if it is one those impossible layouts that depends on luck.

Putte
    @puttekula

There are solutions for it…

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Today I won it without extra birds. Yesterday I tried several times, spent 60 gems in vain and gave it up.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

Today’s boss seen many times. 100 Matilda. Strangely reward for KP was also 100 feathers.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

@hubert-lo yes, not long ago I used to have over 10K gems (having a lot of FB friend gifts and playing this PoS game for over a year really helped put me there). Plus I always get the maximum daily rewards for the tasks. And never used to spend a lot of gems on anything.

In the past 2 weeks I have gone down about 5000 gems because of this crappy DC and KPC. To me, gems mean nothing. They don’t buy you anything except extra tries at wins- I get enough spells from playing the streaks and from FB gifts, so I don’t need to buy those (truth is, in earlier days I also didn’t really know what to do with my gems so I bought the gift box treasure x 22 a few times in the past. Now I have plenty of spells to last me for awhile). Gems have become practically useless. Now it’s black pearls that are the new economy.

Putte
    @puttekula

Useless, naaahh… To get u thru and completing the DCs you need gems. No use for pearls there. And to quickly buy you into the new class when released. And to make u more relaxed when there are hard levels. I have stopped whining, feeling sorry for myself and talking to the Ipad.

Penz
    @penz

So, you only get 100 feathers on the kpc as well, rovio are getting desperate now, it really is pathetic.

AngryPlayer
    @angryplayer

@puttekula Oh yes you’re absolutely right on that account. Without gems I would probably never get through the DC or KPC, because every single day it costs me to play those so-called ‘challenges’. So in effect I just end up buying the rewards for a shifting price and about 45 minutes of aggravating, manipulative gameplay added in.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

If Rovio really want to make $$$, maybe they should start selling feathers for real $$ or feather for gems so people will start buy gems. I won’t pay but I bet some will.

Putte
    @puttekula

You allready can. Im at 18 now…. ;o)

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

In today’s Silver Slam the boss got stuck at the bottom of a geyser (somehow, since there is very little space in there). I launched Matilda’s egg into the geyser, and right as it pushed the boss into the geyser the game stopped with the defeat screen. I spent 60 gems and the boss instantly flew up and died by crashing into the roof without me even using a single bird.

Go figure.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Yeah, i’ve experienced same thing several times. It is very annoying when you shoot your last bird and you know that it’s enough for kill the boss but game ends after bird’s disappearing. Actually it should end only after any movement on screen ends or boss dies.

10/8 1st attempt; 3 peppers.

Penz
    @penz

Same here, I’ve had the king pig rolling quickly to its demise only for it to end and demand I use gems to complete it. I literally used my last bird only a few seconds before it ended , poor.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Today’s water levels suck.
    The constructions of the Boss level need many birds to be destroyed and I still don’t know how to defeat that swimming chef pig.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

@angrynerds2 You have to shoot swimming pig through the water. Of course it’s bit difficult to aim but usually Terence or Chuck or Red or Bomb bounces boss out of screen. I don’t know but maybe here’s some walktrough where you can see what to do.

10/9 3rd attempt; 150 white feathers.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 651 through 675 (of 746 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.