Daily Arena Objective Help

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily Arena Objective Help

• Has anyone come across this objective? Win 3 arena battles and knock out 3 birds during your turn? I have tried using bombs rage, chucks rage and was able to knock out all 3 birds and won but still didn’t count please help.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

It may be an old misworded objective still being around.
    Try KO’ing the enemy birds in a single attack instead of a single turn – will that work?

David
    @davidt18

It didn’t work. As I said I tried using bombs rage to knock out all 3 birds at once and nothing.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

What about:

3 birds in a single turn – 1 bird per attack?
    1 bird per turn over 3 turns?

Maris Keiriss
    @maris-keiriss

Had the same issue

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@davidt18, @maris-keiriss, @smwforever45

You have to lower every birds health and then take out all 3 in one hit.
    Try
    Capn/scissors set
    Skulkers/Beep set
    Wiz/lightning set
    Banner : Mighty set Underdog emblem
    Hope you win the coin toss then use Skulkers on himself, use Capn on himself and have Wiz attack whoever has most health. Don’t use chili in first round.
    Second round use skulkers and Wiz to further reduce health of enemy if needed then give chili to bomb. I have used this many times for this objective.

Avoid Mana set and resurrection emblem on opponent.

David
    @davidt18

Well I had this Win 3 arena battles and knock out 3 birds during your turn objective again. This time I was able to complete it. I was able to knock out all three birds in 1 turn and won the match and it counted. There must have been a bug before since it didn’t work when I first got it.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I received this objective more than once. I couldn’t do it the first couple of times but it worked the last time with Bomb and Wizard. My problem now is I received an objective to use the rage chili four times in one battle. I need to do it three times to complete the objective. I can only do it three times. Has anyone else received this objective? How did you do it? Thank you for your help!

Pointless
    @pointless

Witch is the key to that Objective. Use her to “waste” Rages and to keep your Banner healthy during the long battle ahead. It will help if your enemy has a healer as well so you don’t KO their Banner too early. Pick Birds with little or no AoE so you can pick off Birds without damaging the Banner too much. Obviously Rage generating items or buffs will also help. Good luck!

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@pointless Thank you! I’ll give this a try.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@pointless That worked! I switched to the vampiric emblem and used Bomb’s candy set. I don’t use the candy set much since my candy chain is only level 43, but it worked. Thank you for your help!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Did they change the wording on this? I feel like it’s different.

“Win 3 arena battles and knock out 3 birds during your turn in a single turn!”

Edit: After completing the objective, I must say that it seems to work more like it should (as it reads, anyway), and not so much like the 3000 point objective to kill 3 birds in one attack. I was able to kill 3 birds during one turn (with different birds) and got credit. Did they finally get it right?! Whoohooo!!!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@metztli013 when I played that objective yesterday I killed 3 birds with different birds as well in one turn, and like you I got credit and was very happy. It happened by accident as I tried to kill them all in one attacked but only killed 2, so I just finished the last one off with a different bird, then finished off the banner. I was surprised I got credit and tried it again in the next game, killed each bird individually with my birds and that worked as well.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I got the win three arena battles without knocking out the enemy’s birds objective. This isn’t the first time I got it and I couldn’t do it the last time. I stay away from Chuck and Spies in this one but can’t seem to win without knocking out a bird. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Atom
    @atom

@jewlsdeluxe Make sure you stay away from any weapons or banner items that give you a chain attack. That’s the best way to keep from knocking out an enemy bird. I also go for Druid and Rogues because of the progressive damage from the venom. Then you can use Matilda for healing and make sure you watch out for enemies with Chuck’s Mana set.

Pointless
    @pointless

I use Paladin/Banner Breaker, Witch/ Sweet and Rogues/(doesn’t matter, whatever will give you the highest DOT). Witch keeps you alive and will help somewhat in attacking the Banner, Chili goes to Red (as long as Banner is highest) and Rogues is self-evident.
    Obviously avoid Mana Teams, as suggested, but otherwise you should be good to go :)

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@atom, @pointless

Thank you for the tips. I completed the objective! l don’t have the complete banner breaker set yet, but I know it will come in handy when I do get it. I had to wait for a new opponent when I saw Chuck with Mana.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jewlsdeluxe Banner Breaker is certainly not a necessity, just choose items/Sets for Red that will minimise AoE, as you obviously don’t want splash to undo all your hard work.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Hello everyone, I received the knock out three birds while they attack your banner objective. I managed to get one of three but it stopped working for me. I am using the retaliate emblem and Elite Mage’s special ability. The enemy’s bird gets knocked out after it attacks my banner, but I don’t get credit for it. Is this a known bug? Does anyone have a better method? Thank you for your help.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jewlsdeluxe
    Take note that if Bomb uses his rage ability and is KO’d, or if Berserker uses his second ability and is KO’d, or if Chuck and Spies attack and don’t directly target the banner and only do AoE damage to it and are KO’d, that it will not count towards the objective. It only counts when enemies DIRECTLY target the banner and get KO’d.

Not sure if Retaliate counts. Maybe Thorns would, however?
    Thunderbird’s, Mage’s and Rogues’ support abilities will count for sure.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’ve completed the knock out 3 birds with a single attack with almost every bird that has a multiple attack. I’ve even done it with Red, but you have to have use the Dragon Breath set and be a little lucky.

Today I discovered on accident that you can complete this objective with birds that don’t have any capability for a multiple attack if you are using the Vengence emblem! Exploding birds do 20% of their max health in damage so this is something you should factor in toward completing the objective. For example, before if I knew I couldn’t do enough damage to knock 3 birds out I would knock one bird out to make sure I didn’t lose the battle, now if I see that 2 enemy birds are low on health I can look at the health of the third bird and determine if I want to let the computer knock out one or more my birds.

Pointless
    @pointless

@jewlsdeluxe as Yoshi says, be careful of AoE damage not directly targeting the Banner. So Retaliate may not give you a completed Objective. Similarly TBird’s shield may cause the same effect. Best bets are Rogues/Cupcake, Mage/Shock Shield and Thorns on the Banner.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45, @pointless Thank you for the tips. I didn’t think about using Rogue, which was dumb. I switched back to Thorns and that worked. I appreciate your help!

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

I hate to keep coming here for help, but I can’t seem to complete the knock out 10 birds and win an arena battle. I’m using the Thorns emblem, which I just received an upgrade on now that I am in the platinum league. I’m using Wizard, Paladin and Cap’n. I got two of three wins I needed but I’m down to my last potential kits before I’m locked out and I don’t want to spend 20 Lucky Coins to try again. Any suggestions? Thank you!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Wizard is a bad idea for this objective, same as any Chuck class or Spies. Because of the AoE effect you’ll inevitably damage the banner giving you less chance to KO enough birds.
    Make sure to bring Witch if you have her, since the battle will take very long and you don’t want your own banner to go down before enough birds are down.
    Make sure to have a pen and paper besides you or something; whenever the objective comes up I make sure to count the birds I KO’d so far. Once I reached the 10, I go all-in and slam everything into the banner.

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45 You’re right, again! I switched to Witch and got it done! I’m trying hard to get up to Diamond level so I can improve the level of set items and emblems I get from the arena’s GPM. I guess now we also need a high finish for snouts since we can no longer farm them from SRC. Thank you for your help!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Daily Arena Objective Help

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.