Create your own enemy pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Create your own enemy pig

• Almost 3 weeks ago supremechuck created a topic for designing an ally pig. I have a similar idea but let’s create enemy pigs for more of the fun.

You will also have to list the health to make Rovio find out where to put the pig in more.

Armour pig (2500 health)
    Slice: Deals 250 damage. 50% chance to deal critical damage.
    AmIBush: Forces all enemies to attack target pig and receive 100% of their dealt damage. Lasts 3 turns.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

Druid Pig ( Health: 500)

Thorny Strike: Deals 100 damage, target suffers 120 damage per attack (lasts 3 turns).

Magic Protection: Target is protected for 3 turns. Attackers will deal -40% damage for 3 turns after attacking the target.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I’m going to make one bomb pig and one knight pig. Here’s the bomb.

Mine

Boom!: Charge 2 turns, Deals 100 damage to all enemies and has a 35% chance to deal critical damage and the bomb self-destructs.

Here’s the knight.

Easter Knight

Egg Strike: Deals 200 damage, 25% damage applied to this target is applied to all other enemies (lasts 3 turns).

Egg Charge: Charge 3 turns, Commands all pigs to immediately attack random enemies.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Ah, thanks @supremechuck for your idea!:)
    Check out my topic about new caves if you like to!!

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

There’s an angry birds epic release image that shows Red hitting another knight pig. You can’t fight it in game but i’m going to make it with it’s own abilities in a fight.

Knight Pig

Armor Strike: Deals 140 damage, heals by 200% of dealt damage.

Ritual Of The Knight: If target attacks, it immediately attacks again dealing 50% damage (lasts 2 turns).

Ironclad: Passive. Damage less than 120 only deals half the damage.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Create your own enemy pig

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.