Crate

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

As we played from a long time, we already have advantage as we already have most of the bots and all they are upgraded to level 15 or more. Also with continuous play we collect a lot milion coins that now can be used from is with crates. As I asked previously, at some sooner point we will not have any more accessories to be upgraded with coins. Then we will stop using all this steel crates. We will see how long this will go. It is almost the same when you overpower to level 16 or 17. Probably will worth once we reached level 25.

Two question to @lewie4

1. What is max level for accessories that could be upgrade with crate?

2. Did Rovio planning in future to gave us opportunity to overpower with tokens bot that we want? For example not to overpowet bots that are in current event, and to let us choose which bot we want to overpower. As most of us are using same bots for spark run and event this will help us in the future!!!

coolbug
    @coolbug

one thing that would be cool for the crates is if you got one gold crate weekly, or monthly as seeing the daily steel crate.

i also wonder if they will do offers so the crates are not as much for a few days because that would be nice for the new players and for any player to get more crates.

otter
    @otter

I have over 103 million coins…. I’m glad I can now finely use them for some thing….

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I have an accessory at level 15.  There is no sign that it’s the max level. I just keep getting the same thing upgrading.  Fortunately it is dead end’s medallion, and I have +46% damage boost on my already OP dead end!

Joel
    @joel687

In 2 years, I only amassed a load of around 10 million coins (after the silo upgrades). If opening 5 crates stays as a daily task, it is only a matter of time until I can no longer do the daily tasks. If that comes to pass, I am definitely out. I hope they take opening crates out of the daily tasks before that point.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

@joel687 you should have years of coins to open 5 crates per day … every 24 hours you get one free steel crate, and each additional single steel crate costs only 15,000 coins.  So 1 free + 4 paid crates = opening 5 crates = 60,000 coins per day.  I’d be very surprised if you can’t earn at least that amount from collecting coins from map nodes, piglab spins, earning coins from map runs to thank 5 buddies, and earning coins in competition runs.  Add to that, others have commented that you can use the Goldslam Energonicon to magnify your coin takings from map runs and you should actually be adding to your stash, not reducing it.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@jaykew that argument would work if you were able to open 5 crates at 15,000 coins per day, however, the game only allows one free 15,000 coin crate per day and then another 5 x 150,000 coin crates which total 750,000 coins per day.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@jaykew apologies.. I just realised that you can buy one crate for 1,500 ….. the text saying another free crate in ‘x’ hours threw me off

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

All good @droversdog … I don’t think you are the only one to have interpreted it that way.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone been opening the gems crate?  How’s that been working out?

I’m tempted to try it again, but want to get my gems hoard a little higher first before I spend another 1,900 gems.

At the current cost for opening even a single gold crate, it is not worth spending gems on the gold crates unless you have accumulated over a million gems. Rovio/Exient needs to, at least randomly, give us one or more free gold crates, instead of or in addition to the free steel crates, now and then, because it is cheaper and more cost effective to spend gems in a token exchange for a special event in order to unlock a new and/or still locked character. Also, as long as the gold crates are so expensive, your chances of unlocking characters through special events are much better than they are with the gold crates.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Right, I’m bored, so I’ve just spent another 1,900 gems on a Gold Crate.  Here’s the results:

1. Upgraded Sentinel accessory (10% Explosive Force, 10% Vehicle Time) for Shockwave – Epic
    2. Upgraded Medallion accessory (25% Faster Reload – it would actually be OK if I ever ran this guy, which I don’t) for White Megatron – Epic
    3. Upgraded Jetpack Accessory (15% Weapon Cooldown) for Epic Optimus Prime – Epic
    4. Upgraded Helmet Accessory (25% Faster Reload – it would actually be OK if I ever ran this guy, which I don’t) for Heatwave – Epic
    5. Upgraded Axe accessory (13% Fire Rate) for Heatwave – Rare
    6. 160 Gems – Epic
    7. Unlocked Brain accessory (10% Damage – useless because I already have the 10% Damage accessories from Christmas and Hallowe’en) for Goldbite Grimlock – Rare
    8. 410 tokens – Rare
    9. 1650 Sparks – Rare
    10. 1750 Sparks – Rare
    Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Nothing Legendary, meh.

“Underwhelming” is the only way that I can describe the “Epic” items.

Tokens are only useful if you’re still in the special event, which I’m not (stopped playing after I got the spark canisters and Heatwave’s fancy helmet).

Not going to bother again, this was useless and a waste of 1,900 gems.

I’ll continue with the Steel Crates since coins are worthless anyway.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I used to have a bunch of coins…, but i stopped playing on my Samsung (witch is the one i had a lot of coins in ABTF) and started playing on my ABTF on my Kindle Fire. It already had the game on it so it had a few characters and some coins. So i didn’t bother doing the thing that you can switch devices memory? i guess i could say it like that. Anyways, this was only to ask if i was the only one with not a lot of coins at all and not buying a lot of steel crates.

But i do still get some steel crates ever so often. There not that good when i do though… lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just occurred to me that if you’re into buying Steel Crates, then continuing in the Special Event might still have some slight use since you get 50,000 coins for 500 tokens.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@optimuspig omg that’s a great idea, thanks for that idea a lot! in the next few events, (maybe)b i will buy coins. :D

@optimuspig I think that I got at least one legendary item from the 10 free gold crates that I received after I had initially updated the game to the version that introduced the new prize crates. I don’t remember for sure about this item’s status as legendary, but the item was an instant upgrade of Optimus Prime. Since characters are classified as legendary crate items, I would assume that legendary status for crate items also applies to character upgrades. You probably would have a better chance at getting legendary items with the single gold crates than you would with the 10 gold crate packs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jimmy-necessary

From the free set of 10 Gold Crates, I had overpowered Optimus Prime from L15 to L16

From my first buy of 10 Gold Crates, I had Overpowered Jazz from L15 to L16.

I’m guessing that these are my Legendaries from those two.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Do you guys really want info about crates? (from a non-legit player)

Is it allowed here?

Anonymous

@lemongrab There’s no rule against sharing hacking experiences or exploits here, so feel free to spill all the beans you have. :P

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF?  How did you upgrade those accessories so quickly?

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab
    • @optimuspig As I said before I posted those thing “from a non-legit player”. The gems I have though might not be enough to max all accessories. I intentionally open Gold Crates to see if the max level is 100.

*Deleted, maybe it’s not really allowed.

• Max Level accessory upgrade is more than 100. Your millions of coins might not be enough to max upgrade all of the accessories that are upgradeable thru Steel Crate.
    • Some accessories are upgradeable thru Steel Crates only (glasses, caps, some useful accessories), maybe those are the cheaper accessories.
    • Some accessories will get a secondary effect, I’m not sure if it’s on the initial  upgrade or at certain level. (Defense, Transform Power)

Energon Windblade

<li style=”list-style-type: none”>
    • shoots 3 electric ball-like thing similar to Barricade but horizontally
    • each electric ball has a laser that kinda rotate
    • destroys everything easily (accessories are leveled up though) except WMTs
    • add EMP Rounds accessory so it can stun WMTs
    • for me it’s a must-have character

Accessories

• Metroplex -Defense
    • Crown -Explosive Force
    • Trident -Damage
    • Swords -EMP Rounds
    • Pipes -Fire Rate
    ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I spent 1900 gems to open a golden crate. No overpower upgrades, only upgrades on some accessories, tokens and sparks. Nothing really very useful for that huge cost.

I think that I will run out of coins in less than a month, with the actual cost of the crates. But it is far better than having so many unused coins.

Bird’o ween
    @daniel-correa

@partshade For a while a can´t reach the maximum level in accessories, my best tf accessories have a level 183 and until this point haven’t a end line. Is not a good idea try to maximize them because your tf will get only 456314% for damage and 40% to fire attack or less in any other ability. Golden crates are not the best thing ever.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.