Crate

• With new version 1.30.4 … we have the opportunity to win different prizes using coins and gems in Crate. Lets collect all information about Crate in this topic, so it will be easy for everyone to use and go forward with the game.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 88 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Honestly, there is nothing to add. You spend stuff, you get stuff. And the stuff doesn’t get repeated (other than coins, gems, sparks and materials) so you’re not gonna get the same upgrade for an accessory thus wasting your currency.

Still disappointed that you cannot get characters from this crate business.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer it’s possible to get characters from golden crates, they are currently legendary drops. You can also overpower your characters via golden crates!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 Wait so I am currently missing Nemesis Prime, Acidstorm and that new character. So I can win all three from the Gold crates? So far all that I have got regarding characters are Overpowers but not entirely new ones.

Also please can you pass this info to the devs to not have a limit to the coin crates and have upgrades to Energonicons now (because why not)? That limit ruins the fun of using up my millions of coins which I do not need at the moment.

One last thing, what is the max level for accessories now?

Googs
    @ncaddy

@lewie4 not sure if it is just a timing issue. But it’s a bit dissapointing that I can’t finish today’s daily challengers (open 5 crates) unless I spend 1000 gems. Both my steel crate options (1 or 10) are saying I need to wait 23 hours….so I think that means I would have to spend 200 gems x 5?This doesn’t seem right??

Phillips
    @phillips

Just did 10 steel crates in one of them was a rare 3 star item which was 100 tokens but in the same lot of 10 I got an uncommon 2 star item which was 130 tokens. Shouldn’t a rare amount of tokens be more than an uncommon amount?

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@datguygamer yes! You can get those characters in the gold chests.

@ncaddy
    Daily quests refresh based on your local time, but the chest open limit is based on UTC time, so naturally there’ll be a bit of a gap between the two, however it should sort itself out after a day or two

coolbug
    @coolbug

this sounds like a really good feature to me, but it might be a bit buggy at first.

@lewie4
    can you get energonicns from the crates too??

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@lewie4 What is the maximum upgrade level for the accessories?

CougRon
    @cougron

@lewie4 I don’t care what time zone you are in, 24 hours is 24hours.  If the reset time is a fixed time everyday, that should be less than 24.  The first time I reached the limit the reset time was 16 hours away. 18 hours later when I hit the limit again the reset time was was 30 hours away. Unless you live somewhere other then earth (cybertron?) there are only 24 hours in a day from which to choose from. The reset time is also apparently 08:00 UTC instead of the usual 00:00???

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@cougron you typed wrong his name it’s lewie4 and not lewis4 ;)

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@cougron we’ve taken a look into this today but cannot reproduce it. If it happens again could you please take a screenshot and post it here.

@coolbug
    you currently cannot get energonicons from crates…yet ;)

CougRon
    @cougron

No guarantees it will happen to me again. Can’t I just show you my current screens? I’ll try to share here but I don’t have an image hosting site…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@lewie4 Prowl now is shooting straight line and not curved as it was before. (I like that it can shoot in straight line) Also GoldBrick energonicon isn’t working as it was before like in 1.29 or older versions. Meaning with 3 energon cubes charged can’t multiply the coins as it was doing in the past. Also i see that the game in 1.2xxxxwas giving way more money in each node than the new 1.30x i played a same node side by side with my two iPhones and i see that the money was way to less at 1.30 version compare the 1.2xxx older versions 1.29 that i used to compare the new one.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@lewie4
    I have the same issue. I’ve used all my attempts to open crates with coins yesterday, and it did not refreshed today. It makes impossible for me to complete the daily quest.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

How many Open 10 Steel crates can you open per day?

No matter the number, all you have to do is leave 1 lot unopened at midnight local time so you are able to fulfill the daily quest of 5 crates the following day.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@ramonpontes

Same thing happened to me too.

CougRon
    @cougron

Yay! My chests reset at 00:00UTC despite saying they still had 8 hours. I was able to complete the quest

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Mine reset as well even though it said five more hours. One 10x crate completed the quest.

CougRon
    @cougron

Hope this works… I reached the limit again and again was told there would be 1D 7H to get more. Here are screens (Dropbox links)
    Screenshot1Screenshot1
    Screenshot2Screenshot2

Phillips
    @phillips

What is the daily limits on crates? Is the daily limit for total crates or is there a limit on silver and a limit on gold?

Asen_77
    @asen

@droversdog I am able to spin 5 times 10x crates with coins. From the first one I already get the daily tasks for opening 5 crates for the day. Mine are opening somewhere at the night. For me timer ends 1 hour after midnight, but actually at this time they stell left closed. My events end 3 hours after midnight and I think that this is the time that my crates starting new day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I still think the “Limit reached” thing is a stupid idea.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer It is not stupid idea. If they let this unlimited, then some players again will have advantage. Idea is to be as much as equal to all players. I think this is a good idea for spending coins. We, ” old players ” are not seeing this as big spending, as we already have tens of milions coins, but all other players that don’t have this amount of coins will have problem to spend 750 000 coins every day.

epicbird
    @filipersr

Bumblebee is so week after upgrade your clip time. The only one power that works fine is defense for any tf. I wanna know how is the max level for each accessory.  I think some character power does not match with your accessory level for while

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@asen

Rewarding effort should always take precedence over perceived fairness.  Those who have invested a lot of time and effort in this game SHOULD have an advantage. Plus it’s not like any of these upgrades will break the game.  Big deal if my transfomer’s sunglasses now provide a 6% vehicle boost and yours is only 5%.

This is gonna get really old fast, it won’t be long that all those sunglasses and hats are unlocked and we are getting more and more coins, that we can only use to open more chests, to get more coins.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.