Crashing at Start Up

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Crashing at Start Up

• I was playing a node when the game crashed and now every time I open the game it will crash. I am able to get going if I’m in airplane mode but even then it will crash if I don’t go instantly into the barracks. After it starts up I’m able to turn off airplane mode and play normally. Anyone else have this happening to them?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I noticed after the Challenge, it would fail to load properly. It starts and then right at the Transformers loading screen it would stop. It takes about 3 attempts before it properly loads. I haven’t yet experienced any problems once it does load.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@sntrooper @gradientturtle7 I an experiencing the same. It started approx 10 hours ago, so I went to bed hoping that by hard closing and restarting my tablet that it would fix itself. I can play ok with wifi turned off, once on it crashes as soon as it loads.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Just played a node with no wifi connected, hard closed, opened game with wifi on… it crashed, reopened and it is now working again…. for now anyhow.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Whatever it was seems to have been fixed. I can start normally again.

bigorange
    @bigorange

Same here,
    or the game crashes during start-up, or I can get to the map and it freezes from the moment I touch the screen.
    The problem started about 12 hours ago, it worked for a moment 4 hours ago, but it’s back right now.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Back to crashing for me too. I suspect it is connected with whatever the problem with the Update Your Progress bug is because of the same way of getting past it if you can get into the barracks.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Same now with me. Sometimes freezing at startup when getting map screen, sometimes working.
    Annoying to say the least

sammer48
    @sammer48

It now takes me generally 3 times to load. This began after I disabled cloud load due to the Update Progress Loop prevented me from playing. I assumed the had to do with the cloud load (or no load) as this is when it started for me.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

now instead of just freezing at the map screen, it kicks me out completely. Three or four tries later it let me in and wanted to update my progress…. I let it as I have screen shots of my progress and it worked until I wanted to watch an ad to get the daily material available… kicked straight out again… finally get in again watch the ad, play in lab after missions finished and will wait to see what happens tomorrow…. I have a funny feeling once token exchange has gone stability will once again prevail as this all started after comp ended and token exchange countdown started

sheepybach
    @paul13

Phew its good to see that crashing on start up is not only happening to me, it works for me on the 3rd go. Its a pain

Kiwi
    @kiwi02

I have gone from dark emperor to chaos bringer and lost some transformers, along with what I got for my transformers from the latest and previous challenges. Kinda sucks. nothing I do seems to bring them back

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Crashing at Start Up

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.