Cowboy hat and ridiculous bird hat MINUS 20% Defense

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cowboy hat and ridiculous bird hat MINUS 20% Defense

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Lewie4
    @lewie4

The acid storm event is currently running now and 1.17 is coming fairly soon. Stay away from the defence accessories until then but the rest of the accessories should work fine.

If you find any that don’t work as intended, let me know and I’ll look into it

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@lewie4 Was the damage accessories looked at? I put together the linked video during the Heatwave challenge comparing Energon Grimlock taking out a WMT both with and without Headphones. I wanted to record EG with and without during a regular node to see if affects both regular and competitions and post it to @gradientturtle7’s thread, but Murphy’s Law got the best of me and I never saw EG on the map even without running missions for a couple days.

https://youtu.be/kgrgxu5Ey0A

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@lewie4 I agree with @millforce2k and I did get EG on the map, but I don’t know how to record it. It seems to me that only the explosive rounds/force, acid rounds, continuous fire and clips actually boost the Tf. The transform power, vehicle speed, damage and defense all do the opposite of what they should.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

@angrlee @millforce2k

The Acid Storm event won’t require an app update – we are moving towards delivering more frequent and varied event content, and as such we won’t be updating the app ahead of each new event.

I’m afraid we’ve not yet identified the cause of the accessories issue. As soon as I have any more information I’ll pass it on to you.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@Lewie4, @pampeans,

So there’s widespread agreement not to use +Defense, but disagreement as to whether +Damage helps or hurts? :)

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@gradientturtle7 thank you for the update.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@pampeans It’s the other way around. They have a fix for Defense in version 1.17, but are still looking into Damage.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gradientturtle7 @madalice @lewie4

Can someone please confirm what exactly the known issues are with the various accessories?

There’s been a lot of conjecture or partial answers, but not a lot of hard facts or full answers, in this thread and others.

I just want to know once and for all, which accessories I should and should not be using in the upcoming Challenge Event, with the current v 1.16.4.6. Whether or not fixes are included in v 1.17 is irrelevant if they’re not rolled out in time for the start of Acid Storm.

Thanks.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@optimuspig and I are in full agreement.

Also, Satan has learned to ice skate.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@millforce2k I can take a look into it on Monday. I was under the impression +damage was working fine but by the looks of the video it might now be.

Thanks for letting me know

@optimuspig
    in 1.16.4.6 +Defence items don’t work as intended and there are reports that +Damage items are not working as intended.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I just ran 3 nodes with the silly hats to try out and as soon as I came out and hit the road 1 heart went on each bot I used. I don’t understand why they are not tested before they are put out. This does not reflect well on Rovio that 2 prizes from a comp are a waste of time and does the opposite of what they should do.
    Maybe they need better beta testers

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@millforce2k I should have clarified, I’m on iOS running vs. 1.16.4.6., so no 1.17.

@gradientturtle7
    @lewie4 I maintain that damage, defense, transform power and vehicle time are all doing the opposite of or less than what there supposed to do. However, having said that, some of the descriptions are not clear to me in the customization store on exactly what the specified accessory does for the specific Tf. Maybe I’m expecting the accessories to something they’re not designed for?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cowboy hat and ridiculous bird hat MINUS 20% Defense

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.