Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Know that about luck. Some days the cards just fall in the right order with just the right maps. My high score was 52 million and change. Most days it is between 35 and 40 million.

cognitive
    @cognitive

Everything is possible given enough luck. Today I scored 31M points without spells, all level 44 birds… pretty good performance but too much dependence on a lot of things going right.

IMHO this variability or randomness is the main issue with AB2. I usually do around 15M with no spells.

Anonymous

IMG_0870.PNG

My new high score…. 53,953,992

PJng
    @pjng

@desperados answer your last week question.
    I set phone display language to Chinese all number font will display like that,
    big style,
    set to English will normal,
    in Epic also.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Ok, here is my new high, 55,323,748. Done this with 4 spells (no snow).

achieved with flock power 448.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

Hmph. Level 33 birds clearly are no match for you guys. I’ve only gotten 18m.

desperados
    @desperados

oh yes capt like to see your record score over 52m sooner,as your avatar is the captain of all :P

wow lament it wasn’t a green level perhaps it was snowy one or summer level maybe…it’s a good job.

Chucky again you stabbed the scoreboard pretty hard…nail it.53,953,992

Thx for telling it pjng Chinese fonts look weird but cool.

And the Princess Yue of all the birds…with her crown on her head while holding her snowball doggie,just smiling with an unbeatable score again.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I deleted that screenshot a long time ago, Desperado. I don’t see why it matters since my score has been bested many times over on this forum. Where it matters doesn’t matter to you.

Why be so condescending here? There is no reason for that. So what if I don’t have a high score in the arena now? I didn’t post it when I did. Just have fun. I thought about it and then I didn’t have it. Great scores for those that have done better. Good job they did.

And yes, people participate here when they play under different languages. German, Chinese, others. So what. You know, they speak and write in different languages and different, um, fonts, scripts, not sure what the word is. But I can’t do that.

You know what it means when a person speaks, or writes, in a bit of broken English? It means they can speak and even write in more than one language. Best I can do is a few words in broken German and terrible Spanish.

Show some respect. We are all here to help each other. Encourage each other. Listen to complaints and try to find solutions.

Anonymous

IMG_0785.JPG

:)

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Now that just ain’t right, Chucky. You are not a nice person, first for getting that and second for making us look at it.

Congrats. That is an awesome score.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah capt i don’t care what score you do,this is just for fun if don’t like it here just don’t post…there’s no need for nonsense negativity in the comments as this is just a game noting more.

1ccc.jpg

Oh yeah with my new spartan helm…i played more than 300 matches finally today i throw a spear so high..that was plain luck with some experience hehe it was summer map everything went perfectly i don’t know if i get it again but i’ll 1st for sometime i’m sure :P

1st:desperados 60,803,776

3rd:Chucky 57,351,560

2nd:Yue 55,323,748

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Quick Google search, Desperado. Spartan is a hack at this point. Hacks are not respected or acknowledged. Exploits are one thing, hacks are another. Anybody can get anything with hacks. Your score and your attitude are dismissed. As well as you lack of a sense of humor.

desperados
    @desperados

No it’s not a hack i just changed my facebook profile picture,learn to speak with manner and think twice before calling players hackers.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

People can use Google, Desperado. Spartan hats are currently only available to hackers. There is no way to buy them honestly at this point. Not even with the exploits and having gems and pearls. You have exposed yourself as a hacker. Your score is irrelevant. I do know that Chucky’s score can be beat by a person playing honestly with what is available to regular players, though not by me yet. Hackers can do anything they want, not respected or acknowledged. Chucky has the current high arena score posted on the forum.

I am amused that you have an attitude towards me. Flattered, actually. I am not the best player, don’t have the highest scores or the most medals. I don’t know as much about the game as some others here, but you single me out in your comments. I must be doing something right.

desperados
    @desperados

lol you are really funny,i didn’t say i bought spartan helmet for birds and there’s noting called ”spartan hack” you just made it up and it’s just your lie…it’s my facebook avatar that i changed to spartan helm picture so noting more to say to you as you are just a liar,have fun plz don’t make further comments because they are nonsense.

desperados
    @desperados

i did google for spartan helm to put it as my facebook account it’s here https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=spartan+helmet+red+white&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5wtqlnsjUAhXlC5oKHQ0xBEoQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=763#imgrc=_7U4ti5FfWWVIM:

https://www.123rf.com/clipart-vector/spartan_helmet.html

i’ve been playing this game more than 2 years i’ve noting to do with hacks…it’s 100% legal also i bought items from this game worth more than 100$ total,so you just accuse people because you see a spartan helm pic,that’s nonesense…

i was using orc pic earlier,pics don’t make you cheaters learn that first

rsz_1rsz_snap_2017-04-27_at_223455.jpg 

also cheaters get 100m or more scores not 50-60m learn it that too you can’t cheat to get 60m score i played 300+ more matches i was lucky to hit the 60m today because card displacement was good and with freeze at the end it was over 50m finally.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Once  the game update with new card or new hat set introduced, the score should be raised to a new height for sure.

If player is with full hat sets and maximized card level now, I guess the highest score would be 65 to 70 millions.

Congrats to those who keep playing arena. I have played much less now (less than 10 rounds per week). The positive thing is, never run out of tickets.

desperados
    @desperados

That’s great Yue waiting for you to break my score :P yeah it was a good for me to get that score in a summer level got lucky displacement…earlier my max was 54m i didn’t post it here.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@captsternn

I could read your sense of humour between the lines.

@desperados

I am not coming from an English-speaking nation.

desperados
    @desperados

That’s great Yue i didn’t say a thing about you are coming from an english speaking nation or not.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@desperados

i’ve been playing this game more than 2 years i’ve noting to do with hacks…it’s 100% legal

I’m not going to use the words legal or illegal when it comes to games – I would rather use the words legit for it.

I also don’t care about highscores and who possesses it.

I espacially don’t care about using hacks or exploit – I exploited AB2 many times myself…

But you call this a legal/legit way to win in AB2?
    Come on…

desperados
    @desperados

yeah sure thx for correcting it :) it’s legit…yes i would call it legit way it’s not my job to patch the exploits of a game,programmers should do that they are open to public.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

That’s was not the point – your job, their job, whatever – I am saying, that using exploits, hacks or anything like it, is not a legit way to beat a game.
    But we seem to disagree on that, that’s fine. I don’t think I “earned” my x10 hats via e legit way, I used an exploit…

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@desperados

read between the lines.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.