Common Chest timer now 20+ hours??

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Common Chest timer now 20+ hours??

• Mine is that way today, not the normal 30 minutes. New thing or just some glitch?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

It just went from 30 minutes to 3 hours on one of my devices. Still getting it every 15 minutes on my primary bird that has the cape and scepter. 30 minutes on my 3rd bird. Something isn’t right here.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

I’m having the same problem. I paid to get the chest every 15 minutes, and now it’s once every 24 hours. If this is another deceptive plan from Rovio, that’s it for me-not another cent from me and I’ll delete every game I have. Nobody else having this problem?

Piggsy
    @piggsy

I described this problem in other topic. Besides I didn’t pay for 15 minutes chest. Oh and one more thing. About 1-2 hrs ago my common chest timer turned to 30 minutes, but after i took free chest twice, it turned back again to 3hrs. That’s really funny.

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Hands up who was complaining about 30 minutes for regular chests being “just too often”? Thought not. Why are they stuffing around with something that was working fine for everyone, when there’s so many things we actually CARE about that are left unaddressed?!?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Observations so far, still getting the common chest every 15 minutes on the bird I paid for, 30 minutes on my weakest bird and 3 hours on the last bird. But I notice that on the 3 hour chest I get a video to a free chest every time. So two chests every three hours averaging one chest ever 1.5 hours.

Sure would be nice if Hank would let us know what is going on. Nothing like the days of Bankler.

[STEVE]P
    @stevep

Mine is back to normal now for IPad and iPhone.

MartyF
    @martyf

Mine is still on 3 hours, not happy with that. First fucking up the arena what makes you use more spells (and gems what they hope), then split the number of common chest you get by 3 while that’s the main source of getting spells.

Change it rovio cause I pay you guys to let me play the game. You’re not gonna get a single penny from me anymore due to these unwanted changes.

MartyF
    @martyf

Mine is still on 3 hours. First they screw us with the arena what makes you need more spells. Then they screw the free common chest giving way less of them so also way less of spells. But I really wonder why one needs to wait 3 hours and others even longer, while also a lot (including my little account) still get it every 30 minutes?

Put if back to every 30 minutes rovio. We are paying you guys to give us a pleasant game, we don’t pay you if you keep on adding things what makes us feel like you try to plunder us. And when we make a ticket and complain about new and unfair changes you get the standard answer like be kindly informed the free chest system has recently been tweeked, you should be able to get some more chests now by watching adds. We want to make the game as enjoyable as possible.

Well rovio, I don’t mind watching adds but every 30 minutes a free chest means 6 of them every 3 hour. every 3 hour a free chest and a video means 2 per hour. You think we’re stupid? It’s not more enjoyable this way. Same as arena were you get ” we try to make the arena as competitive as possible and hope you like the new updates. No Rovio we don’t like it but i still get opponents 90 lvls higher with slingshots 5 lvls higher. It’s not competitive at all. Just another try to plundering my bank account.

Well that’s being said I still keep playing ab2, but I’m not gonna give you a single penny anymore. That’s what you get with these changes. I don’t mind paying a little bit for a game once in a while. But if I get the feeling you guys try to screw me it’s over.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Still on 30 mins

MartyF
    @martyf

1 account still on 30 minutes. Other still on 3 hour

Rovio is insane

MartyF
    @martyf

dont know about you guys. but my account with the 3 hour timer doesnt even get free videos anymore. so its now really 1 common chest every 3 hour

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Mine, sometimes get free video, sometimes not. So, then I enter other mode (for example arena) and go back to free chest and ad icon shows up. But what’s funny, recently ad quite often doesn’t run.

Visuo
    @visuo

Well happy Thanksgiving to me.

My common chest timer is now back to 30 minutes. And all the spells I lost updating to iOS11 two days ago have been returned to me. Turkeys in the fryer, friends coming over and some Forged in Fire on the TV that I haven’t seen!!  It’s a glorious day!

cognitive
    @cognitive

Yea, seems to have been fixed for me as well.

It does make me wonder in the same way the ‘spell power = 1’ thing…  If Rovio’s quality assurance is this ineffective, perhaps I should send them a resume. I could even get front row seats to a Floor Jensen / Nightwish concert or two as a bonus.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Common Chest timer now 20+ hours??

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.