Clan vs Clan: Bug or Intentional Early Finish?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs Clan: Bug or Intentional Early Finish?

• I know this was mentioned in the other recent CvC thread but this topic deserves its own thread.

Many of you will have noticed your CvC game finishing prematurely. Seeing as there has been no announcement about this, one could only assume this is a bug but it’s pretty widespread.

I took no notice of how many rooms I had cleared but was on a very good run, striking many of the rooms and with several birds left before the notice popped up about having finished! I feel particularly robbed because of having used Stella, and that I would not be able to use her again on the next run because she’ll be asleep again.

Plus, I only managed a score in the top 30 or so, which is a pretty naff score given that most players from each clan haven’t even played yet.

Is this intentional or some unwanted bug?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Cyberdog
    @cyberdog

This has happened to several members of my clan. I assume it’s a glitch.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

Endless levels also has an end but normally you can only reach it if you do a perfect game (strike every room) with all spells. It seems they have reduced the number of rooms, not sure if it’s intentional or due to a glitch but I assume it’s a glitch because I didn’t reach the end but still beat everyone played before me by 20M points.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs Clan: Bug or Intentional Early Finish?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.