Clan vs clan battles are not fair at all because of glitchers

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs clan battles are not fair at all because of glitchers

• we all know that it’s impossible to get those full hat set and max card levels by playing normally it costs million of pearls and thousands of feather to max out everything in game….in clan battles only glitchers take top 3 places by scoring abnormally high because they can try infinite times until they hit the highest score other players who doesn’t use back up restore gems trick can only play once every 5 hours so they can’t learn and practice the map well enough to get a highscore…this week we lost because at clan 2 player got the first and second place they have the star rank level 30 and they had full hat set and max level card…maybe they should limit the play tries you can make in a clan battle games like each user can only play the for 20 times otherwise without limit those glitchers will keep playing 100 times until they get the highest score.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I have neither the time / inclination or knowledge on how to use the back up and restore trick, but it sounds like you do ;)

desperados
    @serkann

yeah i’m sure you got all you hats without glitches :) i’m sure you don’t have the knowledge as your described it to me in the forum 2-3 months ago step by step then you said you learned it now and i will delete it…and yes it was a trick for mobile platforms you told it was not about back up restore but they are similar.

Anonymous

I know how to use 2 different devices, but again it was not me that told you how to do the back up and restore trick as I don’t know how it is done.

I am thinking you are thinking of someone else unless you mean 2 devices is the back up and restore trick.

So I accept your apology in advance.

desperados
    @serkann

yeah that method of yours is working perfectly for you too :) you can use it there’s no problem as long as they don’t patch it up it’s not our problem…yes i use the pc method to copy paste save folder to get gems back…at that time you completed the feat about opening legendary chests it was costing more than 90000 gems to complete it and i asked you how did you manage to do it and you told me that twin device method…dont get offended so easily :) there are lots of people who uses it it’s not a thing about feeling bad i see in the most of the clans there are lots of people with full hat sets and everything at max level.

Anonymous

I am not offended, I merely stated I have no know how of the back up and restore trick which is still factually correct. You are the one who then told me I did know how, when I still have no idea.

I have helped some understand playing across 2 devices (which is not the backup and restore trick), but if it leads to some getting butt hurt like yourself, I will stop assisting others.

desperados
    @serkann

yeah you were using your method before i started to use mine they are different methods but still leads to the same way i said it’s clearly working for you as you completed the open legendary chests feat so fast as in the process you spent more than 90000 gems and you and me posted our bird pictures with all of them wearing 25000k pearls in that time you had the full hat set by using your own method.

i don’t know who’s butt is hurting now when i’m telling you all of these you start to over reacting…i don’t accuse you of anything use any method you know and others who have the full hat sets used those methods too…that’s it.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

“in clan battles only glitchers take top 3 places by scoring abnormally high because they can try infinite times until they hit the highest score”

How do you know this? Have you logged a support ticket with Rovio to share your comments and suggestions?

Our clan have enjoyed two wins so far and the scores are genuine and achievable – I myself got my highest ever single score (37.9m) this weekend and I’m not using glitches or taking any other advantage in the game to get it. Just down to luck, taking time over each level and being lucky with the bird order etc.

There are likely very many clan vs clan battles taking place that we do NOT have visbility of – not all players frequent forums or FB groups or whatever to share scoring details and no doubt scoring can vary between battles eg very high and some comparatively very low top winning scores.

You should not automatically assume that winners are cheaters or taking advantage of game mechanics or other flaws.

It would be good to hear from our clan leader and the other top scorers in our clan for their opinions on this to support this, as it would be wrong to accuse people of ‘cheating’ or similar when they are scoring high scores legitamately.

I do agree however that there are indeed players – such as yourself desperados – that do take advantage of glitches or exploits to improve their position but let’s not forget or ignore the fact that it’s not the case for everyone.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I will not disagree, that the clan vs. clan battles are the first time that using glitches in the game actually hurts other players. Why? Well, when you glitch your way through the game, nobody was getting hurt by multiple tower runs to the top and winning all hats. Nobody. Because whoever you faced in the arena had similar conditions – either by buying or glitching.
    Now that we face each other in a real time battle, having everything in the game means a real advantage.

BUT in our first clan battle someone with a FP of under 400 had the highest score – some other players in both clans had over 500, even close to 600 and no one beat his score. Not even the glitchers (if we asume they are).

The other but is: the only real advantage through glitchers/cheaters would be, if the whole clan (or at least the top ten players) was cheating. If there’s one or two cheaters they won’t win the battle alone.

I will not comment on the hypocrisy in this thread ;-).

desperados
    @serkann

Actually that’s it jo-ha not all players who get the highest scores means they’ve been using glitches but still in clan battles there are 100 people in total and of course there some people in those clan who uses some well known methods to try to play endlessly until they get the highest score that’s acceptable in way they still play the same map like other player but it’s not acceptable when they can try and play limitless as other players have to wait for 5 hours for the free play and in some situations glitchers managed to get the first and second place and that’s huge unfair advantage over the other clan…not all the time glitchers managed get the high scores but still their chances are better then other players :)

yeah Vogel call for support dial 911 hey clan mates plz help me we should act like a clan in every topic and we should reply to all topics because we are inadequate to argue with someone by ourselves…actually it looks so childish and immature of you as you cant come and argue with someone by yourself only you need your other clan mates approval…lol call all other 49 people of your clan to here too :))) i’m enough for you all actually you are for me which is funny.

and when we come to the main topic i won’t reply your comments because they were intentionally written to attack me in packs so learn to write comments when you learn not use hate speech only then you can earn a reply to your comments.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I agree I didn’t need to mention my Clan mates.

Desperados, I wish you good luck and fun in the game, same as I would anyone else, but you have done nothing to endear yourself to others. Your response is proof of how childish you are yourself, but there is no need for us or anyone else to get into silly quarrels on a forum like this. It’s absolute ridiculous, but you are welcome to respond as you see fit.

No offence is intended (and none taken here) but it’s down to you to conduct yourself in the right fashion, in-game and offline.

I hope that others will respond in the same fashion as I have done and not take it a step further into the immaturity you have mentioned. Lots of others are not so polite or diplomatic :-)

desperados
    @serkann

yeah Vogel :)  i wish you good luck too this is just a game…the basic concept of the game is to have fun sometimes all of us can make comments that can hurt others,we could be silly,childish and argue in a hard way…and real life is already hard enough still in here we should get relax…from my side too there’s no need to argue further when it starts to hurt other players…you prove that you are mature enough to understand that thx for your meaningful reply.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I’m glad we have reached an understanding desperados.

You do in fact offer an interesting perspective in the game as someone who has a powerful flock and hat sets. It provides us with detail about the differences between for example a new player with low flock power and someone with high flock power and how they perform in the clan battles or arena etc – you are able to observe game mechanics and rewards and other things that others (including me) do not.

Certainly the Clan Battles has been a very exciting addition to the game and sparked lots of debate and activity!

Raizir
    @raizir

inb4 @serkann (and the other glitchers) get banned for using an exploit, showing Rovio’s incompetence when it comes to enforcing their own rules.

(Sidenote: I used that exploit that allowed one to keep their clan event points, even when one is about to lose, (which got patched :( ) a few times, but I didn’t get punished for it… y’see the thing is… if Rovio does punish me after I post this, it’ll just, once again, show their incompetence when it comes to enforcing their own rules, so win-win.)

desperados
    @serkann

yeah that’s it Vogel we’re not expert and we don’t have the tools to detect who’s cheating or who’s not…but there are still so many glitches,bugs and other things in the game that you could take advantage and as long as they’re not patched fully there will be always users willing to use them of course…in clan battles waiting for 5 hours and 200 gem fee entry play is so high and for a user to hit a 78 million in just 5 tries is beyond luck although it could be still possible if they are extra lucky but high scores are easy to get after you play map multiple times and learn all the tricky parts to get high scores.

Raizir yes lots of helpful members here get banned because using those glitches…rovio should’ve warned them but they didn’t they throw a ban wave without any warning at all.

rewards show their incompetence already you should play for years to get a 25000 pearl hat sets and some more years to get the next 25000 hat set…that forces people to use the glitches to get them all if they were not that high instead of 25000 then more user can play normally and even buy gems from the game.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

@serkann if you spot a cheater please use the new Report button. Encourage your clan members to do the same. If enough people report the same person for cheating, the player will get banned.

This is enough of a warning:

In Angry Birds 2, we expect our players to play fairly, honestly, and respectfully. To that end, we have a zero tolerance policy towards cheating or abusive behavior in the game. Any player that is found to have violated our terms of service and End User License Agreement (EULA) will be banned from the game, and all progress tied to their account will be lost. Some of the violations that will result in a ban include (but are not limited to):

Hacking or modifying the game.
    Taking advantage of game exploits.
    Using unauthorized third-party software to modify or interfere with the game.
    Hateful, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise offensive language.

desperados
    @serkann

thx for the advice Maxstar :) i never used any mobile platforms for this game i only use from pc and i don’t have report button i only have mute button…i opened an official support ticket to the rovio about the problem i’m having in the arena because of full of inactive and low level player they returned to me and they said they don’t know the pc version mechanics of the game and said they don’t support bluestacks program but all other things in the game work good i bought golden frame and bought some gems and other things worth around 50-60$…if i suspect a user from now on i’ll take a screenshot of them and open a official support ticket for them to inspect those users.

Anonymous

What’s not fair is clans that remove or lower their hat multiplier, so they are then grouped with lower flock power clans, and then the moment the game starts they put their higher multiplier hats back on…I suggest looking into that @hank as it really isn’t a fair match when you have clans with almost 1000 more flock power making it near on impossible to actually have a fair game.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I was actually thinking of doing that lol, all about the meta game. I agree it isn’t fair though. Perhaps the clan rank should be based on their potential flock power, assuming they bring best hats, and not hats that they are wearing to keep it fair.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

This week we were matched with a clan 1600+FP higher than ours. Their starting FP was 19,951 so looks like they deliberately stayed away from the diamond league to get an easier win in the lower league. Right now I can’t really tell what’s their actual FP but everyone seemed to have FP over 450 with full sets of legendary hats. I guess the clan battles had to follow the Arena and ruin the game experience for a lot of people. Thanks Rovio!

cognitive
    @cognitive

How can you get any info on a clan opponent or the opponent clan itself?

MaxStar
    @maxstar

@cognitive The info is displayed during the initial title screen of the clan battle. You can access individual players’ profiles by clicking on their avatar.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Currently in clan battle, there are now a good number of clan with players level 686, some clans have up to three players of that level, and if you look in training event, more than a hundred, as they did?.

My clan is competing today again a type of these clans (three players at level 686), impossible to event approach, 2000 points of difference.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

Here comes another cry-out. Post top player of your clan, along with his flock power. Let’s see if he got max power, could he achieve same high score?

cognitive
    @cognitive

The clan battle awards points based on position, not raw score. Think electoral college in USA 😁. This causes some results to be skewed. But at the end of the day all you need is 3 glitchers and that’s nearly 800 points advantage.

My clan has lost 4 matches so far. 1 was clearly glitchers, 2 were our apathy, and 1 was opponent was better.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Agree glitchers can make it hard. It’s not that they are scoring an unfair amount for their FP, it’s that their FP is maxed out allowing them to easily score a higher score, it’s not that they are glitching the score but their cards. Can’t assume every max player is abusing an exploit though, have to just report and hope Rovio sorts everything out. They have more information than us, and we have to trust them to be able to enjoy the game, otherwise it’s easier to get frustrated.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan vs clan battles are not fair at all because of glitchers

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.