Clan Riverboat crew #39220 Needs HELP, or merge!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Riverboat crew #39220 Needs HELP, or merge!

• Clan  #39220 Looking for new members. We are an open clan, and wishfully 100FP, but will take less If you are willing to do clan events and the CVC is mandatory.

I know new players need to grow their FP, so f you are in that category, come join us.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

I am looking for other small populated clans that might consider merging with ours.

preferably clans that are in the U.S.

We are down to 7 members, and I know there are others out there with 5 to 10 members.

SO, if you have a small clan and want to merge, give me a shout.

i have set this topic to notify me by email for responses, so I will see your responses.

Den
    @den

ShadowWalkers (#249106) needs members as well.  We currently have 20 members with a FP of ~9835 and would welcome another 7 to put us firmly in emerald or amethyst.

We require CVC, no minimums on other events, and have a solid record of winning.

bill
    @bill-l

I have conveyed this our members to see what they think.

TripHOP
    @triphop

Just a FYI that ab2holics has 5 spots open. Any FP is allowed and we only require a 3pt minimum for clan events.

Visit http://www.ab2holics.com to join

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Riverboat crew #39220 Needs HELP, or merge!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.