Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Gizmopolitan
    @gizmofriend

Ah, I left my previous clan several months ago and joined this forum and found your 3 clans @stixx BEST move I ever made, everyone in the extended AB2Renegades.com discord family is friendly,  welcoming and SOOO Full of tips and knowledge that you all share.  Awesome leaders in all 3!! I found my fit in the middle with Rebels, felt at home right away!!!! Parties and Fun everyday 🥂🎶

John
    @johnkayser

FeatherLove currently has 5 openings.  We are a diamond level clan with a very good win percentage in clan battles.  We recently had our 30 game win streak in battles broken, but now are on a new streak.  We do not require 3-6-9 on events, just show up and help us win the battle and have fun with the crew from around the world!

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).
    *Our Diamond Rewards clan is temporarily Open. If you’re 650+ without extra birds, pop in and take a look. Play a battle with us and then stay or fly. If we Close the clan, please use REQUEST.
    *We require that you play Clan Battles. We do not require 3-6-9.
    *We win almost every Clan Battle.
    *Some of us chat via Discord, but that is optional.
    *For questions, contact us at [email protected].
    *Thanks for thinking about us!

cagier
    @cagier

Come join Crash Clan 16875. We are looking for active players!

msfirefly
    @msfirefly

My clan is called BassBirdz (#228742)
    we’re stuck at 38 members and would love to get back up to 50!
    We’re an Emerald ranked clan with a little over half our members at lvl 300++(up to 750).
    Literally the only thing I ask of my members is to participate whenever possible in clan events/battles. We’ve won every single clan vs. clan battle, save for 2! I’m really quite fond of my clan and you will be too! 😉😊

Rogue★Demoness
    @roguedemoness

We have spots available. Come join us for the new season.

3/6/9 in clan events | Participate in all battles, and do your best | Play MEBC daily to improve your frame

We use Line to communicate, sharing tips and videos, and just generally having a fun time.

#183023 | #225306

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join our DIAMOND level clan! Looking for 8-10 ACTIVE players! Legendary Birds #173694.

Wingless
    @winglessbirb

Cthulhu Crows (#310243) North America Open

New clan looking for active members with a minimum of 100 feather power. The goal is to create a group of people who actively play clan vs clan, and eventually to create a discord server for the clan to foster a fun and active environment.

SoulcycleRebel
    @cynkoetke

USA BASED CLAN, TEDDY BIRD #17716, IS OPEN FOR NEW PLAYERS. ALL MEMBERS ARE 500+ AND WE ARE A DIAMOND LEVEL CLAN. LOOKING FOR NEW PIG POPPIN’ PEEPS THAT WANT TO WIN BATTLES AND COMPLETE EVENTS EARLY AND BUILD YOUR FP WITH A FUN CLAN. CHAT IS ALWAYS CIVIL. WE LOVE POPPIN PIGS AND SHARING TIPS.  

Wingless
    @winglessbirb

Tired of inactive clans and want to join a new clan with commutative players and comradery?

Join the Cthulhu Crows! #310243

We have a discord server (https://discord.gg/CuVNKd6) to ensure proper communication between clan members and to create a fun environment for all. Current FP minimum is 100 but will increase over time as more members join. Also currently looking for Co-Leaders as well.

Angry_Bird
    @angry_bird

Hi! We are looking for committed players in our clan teddy bird! We have a 500 FP minimum and always finish all the events! In the year I’ve been there we have completed every single one! Our clan power is 22,136 and really need to add! Please come help us pop some pigs! Just search teddy bird and you will find it clan is open!

SoulcycleRebel
    @cynkoetke

Woohoo!!! Teddy Bird Rocks =-)

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Join Legendary Birds #173694. We are DIAMOND level and max our events. We are looking for ACTIVE players only.  All FP welcome, we are excellent trainers.

Raging Phoenix
    @ragingphoenix

Join the up and coming clan, Phoenix Rising!! #308694 We are a relatively new clan but quickly gaining momentum and have not lost a Clan Battle yet! We are an Azure League clan about to hit Emerald and will be a force to reckon with! There are no minimums for Flock Power or Events as long as you actively participate within the clan. So what are you waiting for?!? Hit up Phoenix Rising and take your bird slinging to the next level! Join now!!

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).
    *Our Diamond Rewards clan has room for an FP 650+ without extra birds. Play a battle with us and then stay or fly. The clan is temporarily Closed, so please use REQUEST.
    *We do not require 3-6-9. We require that you play Clan Battles and work diligently at them.
    *Since reorganizing in January 2019, we have won 95% of our Clan Battles.
    *Some of us chat via Discord, but that is optional.
    *For questions, contact us at [email protected].
    *Thanks for thinking about us!

Woody 1978
    @woody-1978

Hi, I’m the leader of mmmmm bacon 2.0, diamond league clan 25k+ FP. We are 41 strong, all daily players. 100% participation in battles and challenges. We complete every challenge. Looking for 650+ members ideally but will consider anyone who has the dedication to the game. We are a clan of older members, no kids. Apply through game or find us on Facebook under the same name and apply there. Good banter and participation in the board / FB group are encouraged but not essential. No white frames/cheats or hackers please.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Join #173694 Legendary Birds and reap some sweet rewards! Just have to play to stay!

RageBird
    @ragebird

Help us grow at Pigs on a Train!  POAT has experienced leadership and the support of its sister clan POAP!  All FP are welcome at this time.  Tell ’em F. Plume sent ‘ya!

SoulcycleRebel
    @cynkoetke

USA BASED CLAN, TEDDY BIRD #17716, HAS OPENINGS. ALL MEMBERS ARE 500+ AND WE ARE A DIAMOND LEVEL CLAN. LOOKING FOR NEW PIG POPPIN’ PEEPS THAT WANT TO WIN BATTLES AND COMPLETE EVENTS EARLY AND BUILD YOUR FP WITH A FUN CLAN. CHAT IS ALWAYS CIVIL. WE LOVE POPPIN PIGS AND SHARING TIPS.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join us #173694! We are looking for ACTIVE daily players. We are open until the next battle starts. Come join our Winning DIAMOND level clan!

Stixx
    @stixx

Be Safe

oxox Rebelgades!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.