Clan Memberships

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Memberships

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • Shiggy
    @shiggy

The recruiting for your Gnash regime is pretty annoying. Wondering how chats look like. “Hey Vhief, we made the 550! Gnash! Gnash! Gnash!”

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

You are very easily annoyed Shiggy. Truly an Angry Bird

Duke

desperados
    @serkann

When i get so angry about rovio i read Duke’s threads and i relax immediately thx Duke he rules the threads and he gets what he wants like a true Duke

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Thanks for the support Desperados. Shiggy and the 2 AB Police Mzimoxs and TripHOP want to take a chill pill before they have a heart attack. I see lots of others now trying to recruit so my advise is do whatever it takes to get those players Shiggy and the 2 plods will continue whining no doubt  it fills them with self importance. Also consider approaching each other for a merge it’s worked well for us and we’re all chatting nicely Gnash! Gnash! Gnash

I’ve just spotted something on the floor I think it’s Shiggy toys he must be throwing them out of his pram again. How annoying

Duke

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy
    1. JUST 2 GOLDEN TICKETS LEFT NOW. Don’t regret sending me that email [email protected]
    Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Just 1 final golden ticket left. Whoever wants to fill the last lucky seat email me [email protected]

Good luck

Vinícius Quevedo
    @vinicius-quevedo

Acc me – CAPIVARA

FP: 236

15-27 points per event

Loggin all days very active

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

2 New 16 hour 150 point challenges just arrived and still 1 golden ticket spare. Be quick if you want it, it won’t take us long to reach these targets and the prizes will be waiting tomorrow

Duke

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Broken BambooFrozen Bacon and Broken Bamboo 150 point challenges completed within 4 hours

Frozen Bacon

desperados
    @serkann

Thx duke :P rovio has long been making fun of our trust,good will and intelligences by making perfect changes in the game to milk players further by forcing them to dead ends thus i’ve no respect to them they invented clan system and the forum will be flooded by topics about it…i don’t care we’ll keep ripping those mostly unworthy rewards from them just for fun or noting.

Duke of Gnashy
    @dukeofgnashy

Rock on Desperados we have 1 place left why not come and join us you’ll be amazed at what you find. Unlike Shiggy image we’re not full of 550 points Gnash! Gnash!Gnash! Chat and we’re definitely not in the silver tier

serhiy-rykhlyuk
    @serhiy-rykhlyuk

Welcome to

Clan: UKRAINE

ID: #16023

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Spamming on someone else’s spam. I like it 🙂

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Join A New Clan!

Clan: Crazy Flingers

Activity: 1 try daily

Oh and @dukeofgnashy: Gnash! Gnash! Gnash!

Shiggy
    @shiggy

wow, you created a clan, Mechanic? how did you do that without leaving our clan? 2nd account?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

No, I used to have a clan on my 2nd account, but now it merged into my original account :P

MartyF
    @martyf

I thought this one was about clan gnashsang 😉. Anyway we have one open spot available. Can be a high lvl with legendary hats, or a lower lvl bird who still needs time to grow. As long you are active in events and clan battles.

Look in-game for clan gnashsang

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Memberships

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.