Chronicle caves daily chest rewards

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Chronicle caves daily chest rewards

• Write down what you got from it so far.
    Yesterday (1st day) I got 1 LC and today i got 1 exp potion.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I got an Experience Potion today.

TomC
    @tomc

1 Friendship Essence.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

2 LC today; I think I also got 2 LC yesterday. Just assumed that was what was in the chest.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Day 1 = 1 LC
    Day 2 = 1 essence
    Day 3 = 1 LC
    Day 4 = 1 LC
    Day 5 = 1 LC
    Day 6 = 1 experience potion
    Day 7 = 1 LC
    Day 8 = 1 essence
    Day 9 = 1 experience potion
    Day 10 = 1 experience potion
    Day 11 = 1 experience potion
    Day 12 = 1 experience potion
    Day 13 = 1 LC
    Day 14 = 1 essence
    Day 15 = 1 LC
    Day 16 = 1 experience potion
    Day 17 = 1 experience potion
    Day 18 = 1 essence
    Day 19 = 1 essence
    Day 20 = 1 experience potion
    Day 21 = 1 LC
    Day 22 = 1 essence
    Day 23 = 1 essence

I’m on iOS and never received more than 1 item. It appears that you have about an equal chance to get LC, an experience potion or essence.

Anonymous

I got one Friendship Essence yesterday. Today I’ll see what I get.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

1 LC, 1 Friendship Essence yesterday. 2 Friendship Essence today.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Does anybody know if the daily chests appear in a specific 24 hour cycle (as in if you open a chest at noon another will not show up until noon the next day) or if it is activated at midnight local time as the golden pig?

burbman
    @burbman

Day 1 – 1LC & 1 essence
    Day 2 – 1LC & 1 exp potion
    Day 3 – 1LC
    Day 4 – 1 exp potion

@angryjohnny
    – it appears to be on the 24hr from last use cycle, similar to Friend GPM for me.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

1 Experience Potion (again)

@burbman
    Yeah, I think so too: 24H since the last time you opened a chest until you get a new one. Good to know :-)

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Yep. A new way to get you to watch commercials with very little benefit. Friendship Essence is easy to come by if you have Facebook friends and experience points seem, uh, pointless (and pointlessly expensive).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryjohnny — Still haven’t gotten floating chest for today. Looking at my post from yesterday, it is already 27 hrs since the last floating chest.
    I wasn’t around exactly 24 hrs later, so I hope it doesn’t disappear if you don’t claim it within a certain time. I also have not played any caves yet today.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

OK, just got floating chest. It’s been at least 27 hrs. It is now 2:20 pm PST.
    Got 1 friendship essence.
    Bought stuff in Dojo since previous post. Did not play any caves.

MadMike
    @madmike

@burbman @angryjohnny @mvnla2 – It seems that in order for floating chest to appear you have to fulfil 2 conditions :
    1. 24 hours (1day) must have passes from opening last chest
    2. You have to play and finish at least 1 level in CC regardless of completion

abirds954
    @abirds954

I’ve gotten a single LC in mine.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@madmike I can tell you that you do not have to play any CC levels at the current day to make the chest appear. I have gotten the daily chest the last couple of days and have not played any CC levels during that time.
    The way I see the chest shows up at random in Chronicle Cave after 24 hours since you opened the last chest.
    The trick I use to get the chest is that I go into the CC after 24 hours, if it does not show up I go into the Birds Nest and then exit it again. That makes the CC reload and there is a chance that the chest will show up again. If it doesn’t I just enter the Birds Nest again. After a couple of tries doing that the chest will appear.

MadMike
    @madmike

@angryjohnny – I tried to do that several times and after that I played 1 level. After I came to the map there it was. You are probably right and has to do something with reloading CC. Cheers

abirds954
    @abirds954

Got another single LC. That’s all I’ve gotten so far.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Wasn’t here at exactly 24hrs since previous. Now 2:58 pm PST. Just got floating chest when I re-entered cave; didn’t do anything else after re-opening game. Got 1 LC.
    So far have gotten:
    1) 1 or 2 LC
    2) 2 LC
    3) 1 FE
    4) 1 LC.
    This seems to be the only part of the game where I have any luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Chronicle caves daily chest rewards

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.