Christmas Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Christmas Pig

• I’m really not happy about this event. There’s no monster slot and the only time Rovio decides to give a decent point prize, I have something better. Seriously, they shouldn’t be giving panel increase items away to everyone. But I’m probably sure that many other people are very happy; it’s just my misfortune. ;(

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Saren
    @saren

Appearance rate items are are like a myth in my game, they simply dont exist in my slot machine so this event item is godsent for me.

My entire crew is using golde trophies and half is using rainbow weapons because i never got anything better x_x

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

We have no way yet to know if these christmas glasses are better then the mascarade one.

I am also dissapointed of the no monster event and the rank prize gold head for red is crap.

I also think that they changed the amount of points given for the monsters. I get max of 50 points with the rare turtle + mvp + bonus. Normally the rare goes up to 120 points but mine are stuck to 50 since 3-4.

Anyway in my case im pretty happy with the glasses! I should get them by friday or saturday.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@troisdsmax Well, as I said above the item that I have (Mascarade) is definitely better because it adds attack, which Matilda desperately needs. The effects are the same (+12%). However I hope Rovio continues this trend of potentially useful monster prizes.

@saren
    That’s really unfortunate, I have them for three of my birds and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. I’ve been racking up winning streaks without much effort ever since I got them. That’s why I think they shouldn’t be for everyone; it takes away the exclusivity of the slot.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Sorry @jdweagle1, I don’t agree with you on the 10k prize. I desperately need it for Matilda on my iPad. It will go so very nicely with Golden Turtle Hat & Peacock Fan. On the other hand, on iPhone, I desperately need Matilda Attack as my best is 5* (S)Starry Harp; I have Mascarade on iPhone.

I think it’s nice that they offer a variety of items. It gives a player unable to afford $$$$ for the Gems needed to play the Slot often enough to get the various great SS needed, a chance to get decent equip if they are willing to put in the time & possibly spend some Ship Energy. Since the Event is only 10 days, it will require a lot of playing to get the points. I think I played 6 or 7 Bird fights on iPhone before I saw the 1st Moanter Pig in this Event. To say I was disappointed with the fights needed for a Pig is an understatement.

EDITED: after reviewing points being awarded for the more valuable/difficult Monster Pigs, it’s going to be literally impossibe for an average player to get to 10k in the allotted time given Rovio’s decision to significantly decrease the points awarded for beating these Pigs…..

On iPad, where I really hoped to hit the 10k based on prior Events’ points per Pig awarded, I’m only up to #16. Here are the points: Win for 38, Bonus for 10 & MVP for 19; the total was 57. The equivalent Scorpion Pig was Win for 80, Bonus for 18 & MVP for 40; the total was 138, so it’s 138 vs 57.

I am now throughly disgusted with Rovio. This is clearly a money grab, nothing but pure greed & at this time of year they really should be ashamed of themselves. I don’t envision getting to 10k with these points and Pigs’ appearance rate without dozens of Gems.

It doesn’t really cost them anything to award these prizes, in fact, happy players are much more likely to spend $$$ for Gems, whereas unhappy players not only don’t spend but bad mouth the game to those they know & online. I don’t mind spending some $$$ for Gems, they’re in the business of making money, but this is really a slap in the face to those who’ve been supporting them with Gem purchases since the game launched.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 I don’t disagree that Rovio should give out good items, I just don’t think they should give out the best items.

But for the monster points, I guess if it takes that much work to get up to 10000, I guess not many people will get it. They should make it more attainable.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@jdweagle1, there’s no way I’ll be able to get to the 10k without spending dozens of Gems now that I’ve looked at the point difference & despite the fact I love this game & am willing to support Rovio with Gem purchases (they need to make $$$), I’m just really disappointed with Rovio’s changing this points system during this holiday season, no matter which holiday people celebrate I think it’s an incredibly poor decision on their part to make this change at this time when they should be greatful for the support the players exhibit.

GL & Merry Chritmas

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Ive passed the 3000 mark 1h ago. The event exactly has 48h. 10k is more then doable.

Dont forget that they will add anoter monster who will grant great points and will ger you the 10k.

PS: I just got SP ship part… Why.. oh why is it always the mast…. why not the bow…… or at least the boat

I just did a test. Used Red rock ship with Red captain and the tree mast. Had 6k base hp + 10k shield.. was doing aroun 2.5k to 3k a turn… on a rare lvl 30 they hit me for around 3k. Thats 5 maybe 6 rounds. 6 x 3k is 18k total.

With Chuck. I do 5 to 7k a turn. Can do 3 turn at this lvl 30.

Same thing… I won 3 times the SP mast and i would trade it/them anytime for a SS weapon for bomb or matilda…

With Chuck and Royal ship and 2x mast I do

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

DO NOT SPEND MONEY TO BUY GEMS for SHIP ENERGY.

There are numerous pigs that you will fights which will take your energy but not award you the points or coins promised for beating the monster pig. There is no local log record of the fight[s] and tovio claims no server log record of the fights. I have 6 huge monster pigs fights just NOT COUNT after spending money on gems for ship energy and for bird energy to PVP to get the monster pigs to show up – and the fights just don’t count. I managed to get my score up to 6740 and the last 2 fights I had since then – just don’t count. I never got my coins from them, I didn’t get any points from them. I am missing one of the prizes I should have gotten [Santa Mast] and Rovio keeps saying they’re looking into it but have no record of it on their servers. Meanwhile they keep taking my money and using up energy. You’d think they’d at least wait till after the fight, after the coins & prozes were distributed to TAKE the ship energy away. At least this way if it wasn’t going to count – it didn’t COST ME MONEY!!!

Why do they even have a stupid energy time for the fights and pigs and ridiculously overpriced ‘gems’ to pay-to-play the game? If the game is broken – they shouldn’t charge people money to play. It’s sounding like a scam.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

YET ANOTHER RANKING PRIZE WITH NO SKILL. ROVIO I PRAY TO YOU PLZ STOP THIS.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@corporalpig but at least the 10k prize is the best of all time

@justpast40
    I think its not that impossible, we are at start of the event yet, every day that pass, the points we get per day raises, points given for normal pigs is still the same, and frogs are coming to give a lot of points to everyone without much effort.

About the itens they are giving, since it’s christmas, thats okay a panel increase, but they don’t have to give it a lot, one time per year it’s suffice, and they can’t give it to everyone, this should be put for top 500 or 1000, but since pigs are giving less points, this should restringe a little.

You guys have to understand that itens like that cant be given easily and frequently.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@troisdsmax & @netto-jm how often are you spotting monsters after your bird play?

I sometimes play all 6 bird energy before a see a monster pig. I know they say these things are random, but I just don’t see me finding enough to get to 10k. I only need the 10k prize on iPad as I have Mascarade on iPhone. My Masts are 2x Matilda or Stella & since I have the Ship from last battle for Stellla appearance it’s the once I’m using.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@justpast40 I also have more difficulty finding monster pig but I still find enough not to waste time on ship energy regeneration. Which means I normally find at least one every 30 minutes.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@justpast40, Yes, sometimes I play all my energy and nothing, and sometimes monsters come in 3 battles in a row, this is not helping a lot, I have to ask for PM team to send me pigs sometimes.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks @troisdsmax & @netto-jm, that’s what I’m seeing too.

Netto-jm, I don’t use FB as I don’t know hundreds of people to friend to play to help. BTW, how do you ask your team to send pig, I’m just wondering how that works.

Troisdmax I saw your post about SP Mast. The other day on iPhone (not playing enough to win other than Gems,) I got the SP Bow, my 1st one & the Attack is approx 1.5 x the points, not tripled like Ship or Mast. I was very surprised. I have the 2x Chuck Mast & he normally hits for 1476 per 100 or 14.76 per Chuck. With the SP Bow, he’s hitting for 23 or 2300 per 100. It’s definitly an improvement but I’m just surprised it’s not the same boost as Mast & Ship.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@justpast40 We just use whatsapp or even the Facebook chat too, I just ask them to keep a golden pig alive for me.

If you want to join, we can’t ensure that we will always send pigs to you due to the limit of 20 people, but we can kill your pigs if you need to in the future, just keep an eye on Brazilian time, now is 13:47 (summer time 14:47)

If you ask, we can send pigs to you too when you are online.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks @netto-jm, if I wanted to join how would I do so? If you don’t want to post that here to avoid FB junk, friend me here & we can PM.

I’m on the East Coast USA, so it’s 12:03, we’re not far apart in time

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@justpast40 I dont remember for the bow I got the burger one couple of events ago but I remember my Chuck was doing 5-6k a hit (normally do 2-3k)

Other birds were hitting around 1k so after one turn I could have removed something like 15k-18k. At this event I remember going to rare 60 before asking for help.

Atm with my chuck mast or the christmas mast Im at rare 35 and after 1 ship energy he had 4k hp left. (17600hp for 35) it was a 120 run tho.

Id trade my christmas mast for a bow anytime lol.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

I myself will try to get up to 5000 points. None of the prizes are worth it to me, I’ll just get the gems.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Ever since the island appeared, the rare pig monster is back to 100 instead of 50. Too bad Rovio wont give us all the points we missed out on.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@gabe-nestor, I too am really glad they restored the “big” or super pigs to 100 as with the # of smaller ones I’m finding I wasn’t sure I’d make it to 10000. I’m only up to #30 on iPad where I really need to 10k prize for Matilda. I only have 1 other SS panel appearance on that device & for me it makes a huge difference in Arenas as I’m only an average player.

gohomezoo
    @gohomezoo

What about the blues dice glasses? I got them and sold them based on how weak they were without realizing the panel appearance skill. Don’t miss them, doubt I would’ve used them based on how weak they were, but still I always wanted an increase panel item for blues. Didn’t realize they were so hard to get, I have one for every bird except blues and Stella

EDIT: Scratch that, I have; daruma doll++ and magic lamp+ for chuck, lazier sunglasses+ and rock star glasses for red, radio cassette++ for bomb, mascarade and Christmas glasses for Matilda, seastar badge for Stella (which is too weak I don’t use), and sold the dice glasses for the blues (seeing as there was no chance of merging), so technically I HAD at least one panel appearance item for each bird

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

The game has started crashing for me when I go to the Monster Pig screen. It crashes on both my Android and iPad. Is anyone else experiencing this? A couple of hours ago the game was still working perfectly for me.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@mighty-red-1 started for me since last update. Not crashing everytime

justpast40
    @justpast40

@mighty-red-1, I play on iPhone (6 plus) & older 3yr old iPad & thankfully no issues (I shouldn’t say that out loud.) What iOS are you on?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@justpast40 My iPad is on iOS 8.3. I play mostly on my Android though. Right now crashing is still occuring, but it has been reduced to a point when it crashes whenever I click on the Monster Pig battle log in the Monster Pig screen.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Christmas Pig

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.