Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese New Year! – New Event!

• Another new event is here… “Enslavers” is the leading squad. Two bots and Eneize/con.
    Top prize Barricade.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Probably something went wrong with copy/paste. Enslavers are now the leading squad and the top prize is Barricade. (pure warriors and Ironhide were these in the previous event)

Geli
    @geli

A bit more entertaining than the Ironhide event.

Phillips
    @phillips

Seems the programmers forgot to put in Boss Pig and Unicron Pig. Almost 2 days are completed and haven’t seen either of them.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Had the unicron today. . Yesterday no boss pig and unicron.</p>

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

How very JARSU: In token exchange I claimed the Noble hat for Motormaster. But what I got was the Lion hat for Ironhide.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Also: a beach run where you get Astrotrain almost immediately. I’ve have two runs scoring 72 and 51 points (before promotion).

Asen_77
    @asen

I has also fast run with 113 points today!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Had one run with 91 points. . Played for 10 seconds I guess haha

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

In the token exchange it says I own the noble hat for motor master, but in the barracks I do not.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Grimlockdown had same issue with that item… See his message above</p>

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I have been getting hit hard by the ten second long beach runs today. Seems like more than half of my runs have been sub 200 points.

moi
    @moifirst

It’s maybe not what the makers of this event want me to do, but when I get a beach run, I just hard close the ABT-app and after some cleaning (I don’t know if this is necessary) I start it up again. Then I get a new chance for the run, which is often not a beach run.(Btw, make sure you’re connected to FB, before you do this.)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Runs are so short I can’t even kill the unicron. . Had it twice both times only 80% killed. Normally I kill it easily with blaster.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@moifirst You don’t need to be connect to FB for that to work. Some time ago, R/E made a change where you only get a bar deducted when you finish a node. This way, if the app crashes during the run, you don’t lose a bar. I too have a convenient “crash” when I get a run I don’t like. This is the same with the Spark Run where if the app crashes, you can redo the run.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@millforce2k I have been using that strategy for months now without any problems. The only change I have seen since last update is that if the game somehow ‘crashes’ during an Unicron run you no longer get the Unicron run straight away where previously I could have multiple ‘crashes’ and re-run Unicron with another bot or get a better run.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@droversdog I’ve only had that happen a couple times, but not really recently enough, or close enough together, to suspect that they’ve changed Unicron crashes.

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k I guess you’re right, that you don’t really have to be connected to FB for this. I always just do this as a kind of routine.

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold Crates from this event

E5209C98-2230-4B3A-BA85-BBC6ACB5C098.jpeg

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.