CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 79 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

took hats off doesnt help much in arena, however, keeping all birds at same FP is a better strategy, ie, your spells will be the same as your FP.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

First Russia now Mexico ….

CHEATERS NEED TO GO! They have the leader cheater too

We did loose to these cheaters BUT WE ALSO got 3 kicked…to bad cheater leader got to stay or we would have won this one too!

Renegades…kicking cheaters one at a time…

LCK
    @limck

No matter what, I believe that spending real cash in this rigged game will definitely bring one additional benefits (like rovio’s ‘physics’ will work more to their favour, birds dealing more damage than they should, higher chance of winning in the arena, better rewards when opening chests etc.) Correct me if I am wrong, as I would like to hear the ‘luck’ of those who spend real cash in this game.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@limck what are you asking?

Anonymous

Champion of the last battle:

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I don’t spend cash, and I don’t have problems with the physics of the game. I don’t know if my experience would be even better if I spent money.

I do know some of my clanmates spend money, but I seem to progress at about the same rate as some of them. Some progress faster since they have more gems and get a lot more out of the TOF, for example, and they have gems to rack up points in clan events and get top prizes.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Never spent a dime; not as good as many in my Clan, but that’s more a function of my attention over the summer being distracted by beach and boats and brews. And I have no regrets! ;)

LCK
    @limck

@heatherbird I am just curious if spending money will give one a better experience in angry birds 2.

@kgeisler
    you never have any problems with the horrible ‘physics’ of this game? Wow! You must be very lucky! I couldn’t count how many times I experienced those tiresome micropigs and magician pigs surviving something they shouldn’t (like a bomb blast) and how many times structures don’t topple and literally float on the air.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Shut the Front Door anonymous you win!!! That by far is the worst cheater I have seen!!! Hope your clan all reported!!! To bad they got to collect.

@limck
    when hubby and I started we both spent some money to raise FP fast.

I love the gem letters and get one every month, hubby refuses

so my FP is a bit higher then him always but after we pasted 475 we both stopped spending. I do still get gems letter and hubby SPENDS NOTHING.

I never have been to floor 60 in TOF hubby did it a few times, I am always in legendary league hubby drops a lot between that and diamond. Hubby has squirreled 5000 plus gems by not spend gems or cash…I almost never have over 2000. We both love the game  and now that we are both past FP of 500 plus I think it is better to spend a little he loves the thrill of not…so really it is your mind set for sure but I love gambling and WINNNNNING!!!!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@limck

Let me clarify. I’m not saying that I never have a situation where a structure should topple and doesn’t or a micropig seems very resistant to dying. But, these things happen rarely enough that it doesn’t really hinder my enjoyment of the game. Some days are definitely luckier than others! Yesterday was a very lucky day. I got to level 45 in the TOF, which is rare since I usually just have a few hundred gems. I got way more out of it than I spent. I got through the arena streak twice, and finished really high up in the CVC. Then, there are days when I can’t get anywhere in the arena and just can’t pass the KPP. I give up on those days and play something else :)

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Here are some facts.  Look at starting FP.  Then look at this player’s FP.  There two more in this clan with similar stats.  Second battle, in a row, just like this one.  No sense in playing anymore.  Breaks my heart.  We have such a tight clan.

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Here are some facts.  Look at starting FP.  Then look at this player’s FP.  There two more in this clan with similar stats.  Second battle, in a row, just like this one.  No sense in playing anymore.  Breaks my heart.  We have such a tight clan.

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

It’s is so messed up.  It actually makes me cry.

LCK
    @limck

@kgeisler gfy. Those immortal micropigs and magician pigs is just one of the ways in which rovio is successfully screwing this game up. Been playing this game less and less often now.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@ronnycarol if your clan is tight then make a list of the cheaters from that clan and everyone on your team start reporting.

80% of the time if they are truly cheaters Rovio will have them removed before battle over …WE HAVE NOT had lucj with removing the cheater leaders but I know others who have seen it.

Dont cry, just fight the good fight and keep slaying those pigs my friend!!!!

Ronny Carol
    @ronnycarol

Thanks, Heather for the good pep talk.

It did work to report the cheaters!  The persitance worked.  We won the battle by a landslide once Rovio booted the cheaters.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Good, I am glad you won. There is another factor to consider as well. We have also faced clans with cheaters, but we win because we have all genuinely played a LOT and gained superior skills. If a clan is full of people with low star ranks but mysteriously high flock powers, then they didn’t earn their high flockpower and may not play that well. This last time, the other clan took the first three spots, but we dominated 4 and down and beat them anyway!

Never give up!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@kgeisler

Congrats on the winning of your clan. Your team members did a great job by showing the opponent how to play the game skillfully.

For the rest readers, my points might not be consistent to yours. When matching an opponent, the clan power must be similar. Unless the opponent lift FP by some technique/trick during fighting, both clans are standing on the same starting line. If, in the end, you win by reporting, your clan is actually a weak one in terms of skill. Anyway, it’s your right to report, I have no problem with that, but before doing that, check your clan scoring one by one, to see who scored worse than your opponent, at same/similar FP level.   Thus the whole clan member knew how to improve their skill.

It’s a game but if you choose to busy in taking screenshot, checking FP of opponent, then you lose the fun part of the game. You are not playing, you are inspecting…and that’s should not be a task a player should do…

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@ronnycarol GREAT JOB!!!!! and I also agree with @kgeisler skills will always beat out cheating low stars as well. We have won both ways. I love hunting cheaters but I do love playing the game more. I also love winning a fair fight!!

FYI:

ROMS people are crazy if they keep ROMS and try to play AB2 you will get locked out of MEBC and eventually see yourself banned. Even if you never cheated once…we just lost a great player because she was not willing to get rid of her ROMS and I promise she was not a cheater. Of course I will forever be a super fan of everything APPLE!!!

Androids have to many issues with a very short life…

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@yue-zhang

It is true that the clans are matched up pretty well in terms of total flockpower, so I mostly agree with what you said.

However, sometimes a clan will have trouble if the opposing clan has a few members with really high flockpower. A clan can still win if the opposing clan takes the top spots, but it is more difficult.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@kgeisler

It’s a decsion made by a clan leader, to have more high FP players or more solid strong middles. Either way could lead to win/lose in a battle. My observation is, if you have high FP player but score low, it’s a liabilty to a clan eventually. Her/his FP drag the whole clan to face stronger opponent, but she/he could not compete with those strong players of opponent clan. So count the average score of your clan is really important for a leader. You would benefit by knowing your team better.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

For example, at current battle, an average 80k per FP for a player is fine for a competitive clan member, but if a player could score 100k per FP, then she/he is a valuable asset in the clan, no matter what FP she/he currently carry with.

A high FP (800+) player may score 60M, which is not good and possibly need to be booted out ….

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@yue-zhang

Thanks, I’m sure your explanations benefit others on here. I understand all of this very well, and I must politely state that I know my team and its strengths. We have a strategy, which we all understand, and we haven’t lost a battle for many months.

I was mostly replying to you for the sake of others who read these posts, and I hope your posts and mine help to inform others.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Current clan battle! Unfortunately, this happens to us once again with a Russian clan. Look at the score of  # 1 MATPOCKNH !!!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@jaspertm-l

total BS!!! I know

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.