CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

• so not once but TWICE in the past 2 weeks we have been paired with the SAME CHEATING TEAM!!!! Rovio does nothing…why is that??

I say we all Boycott cheaters and just stop playing them all together because cheaters are real life loosers.

oxox Renegades #143223

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • Replies
  • RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Curious: why do you say the other clan are cheats?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I agree about cheaters, but naming a team as cheaters while having nothing to show to back it up is not cool.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

You think this is bad? My clan has faced the same Russian clan in five of our last seven matches, and we get crushed every time by their top six players, all with super high flock powers and low star ranks who achieve unbeatably high scores every single match. Several of them leave hats off before the match, and two of them appear to have been cloned from the same account. One of their players has no bootcamp frame yet always manages to score way above what his flock power would make possible. None of this alone is damning, but it all adds up, don’t you think?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

@ red – yup, that sounds like cheating. Hope you guys are reporting them. Rovio always seems SOOOO SLOOOWW at weeding out the real bad cheaters! Good luck for the next one

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@redsignals

have your clan ban together and REPORT the players that look off with frames that flash, change between game plays, FP 260 but score is 50 plus MILLION  like this guy

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@rippiggies many of our clan members reported this clan “Renaissance By” and WE DIDNT bother playing at all.

i woke up today with 9 of their members BANNED and then this guy from the other clan changed his name…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Interessting.
    My former clan has faced cheating clans as well, we always reported players like star level 20 but 900 FP… only once we saw one player being banned.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@jo-ha it takes many clan members to report and report more then 1 time. I had 4 tix per cheater and one guy I had 8 tix on. The only one who made it and collected was Valet.

Now we have these clan game glitches UGGGG

I’m starting to think Rovio wants all of us honest players to quit!!

LCK
    @limck

The rule to ‘prosper’ in AB2 is very simple: just pay and pay some more. Even if you were to cheat, rovio would usually close one eye.

As for us honest but not spending a lot of money on AB2, rovio would try to make our lives more difficult(like making the structures more hard to topple, birds having less power than they should etc.)

LCK
    @limck

I am saying this from personal experience. My friends spent about 100 on this game while I have yet to spend a single cent. The results were very obvious when I played on my friends’ account .

mscreant
    @mscreant

Anyone know if these guys are problem children? These scores seem way to high, mostly based on my gut:

mscreant
    @mscreant

Anyone know if these guys are problem children? These scores seem way to high, mostly based on my gut:

mscreant
    @mscreant

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Rovio is obviously rewarding those who spend money – even if the money is stolen or they are cheating. The reward is allowing clans to decrease their flock power before the clan assignments and then matching them up with obviously much lower FP guaranteeing victory. Doubt me? check out the FP of those that you are suspicious of and then check out the individual FPs in your clan – see the big difference? I do all the time. Waiting for the Rovio apologists to chime in……

mscreant
    @mscreant

Yeah, I checked those out before posting. Bastages!!!

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@mscreant
    Of course not, if this was the current battle. At your level, I could score 70+ M, with 3 spells brought in. I have seen a player of opponent with 520 FP to score 74M. An average of 110k per FP is normal in our clan.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@angrysmurf
    your comment has been confirmed to be wrong by many clans. Unless those who could change player’s profile, the FP gap should be within 10%.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@rawdatasyste I have better things to do with my time then keep posting banned players…believe me or not. How would I benefit being a liar? 

We we woke up today with another cheating clan and 11 banned players GO RENEGADES and Rovio!!!!!!!!

They started with clan rank of 22612, so if they were not cheaters it would have been a great battle!!!!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@heatherbird, I understand that, but just saying someone is a cheater without anything to back it up is less convincing and leads to witch hunts. If I’m going to accuse other player(s) of cheating, I’m not going to do it without any evidence to show.

FWIW, my stand on cheaters is that you would not see me even piss on burning cheater to quench the fire…

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I agree with @Yue-zhang. Your scores look low if your FP of 545 is typical. The rooms in this current event are pretty easy. I assume you are all using spells? Anyway, my FP is 562 and I scored over 60mil on my first attempt.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

@yue – my comment is 100% correct and I suspect you are a Rovio shill posting disinformation. YOU are the poster I’m referring to and you walked right into it. I hope they are paying you enough. You are working too hard defending a game.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@angrysmurf
    LOL, if Rovio allow home working and based in China, then, I am happy to accept the offer.

The clan FP would fluctuare before and during battle. Some player prefer take off hats to play arena, or my personal tactic, keep all birds at same level to better leverage spells.

The kick-off screen of battle shows current sum-up of individual power. It will change for sure. However, the matching, according to Rovio, depends on more factors, clan power, arena performance, event performance, etc.. You may say your finding is different from Rovio’s official explanation, but say I am working for Rovio….Gesus, it’s totally away from fact.

Don’t jump into conclusion too soon.

luvtub
    @luvtub

Thanks for the laugh, @angrysmurf !

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Well well well CHEATERS LOST THIS ONE!!!!!

OXOX Cheaters Be Gone!

Salmotrutta9
    @salmotrutta

I noticed a lot of players that removed their hats.  A guy that was i was battling in the arena for first place had changed his name and took his hats off for a day.  I was wondering what that was about.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.