Cheaters adapting strategy

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheaters adapting strategy

• Unfortunately, another thread on cheaters :(

The cheaters used to come hard and fast early in the week. They’d get reported and then get busted.

Next, they tried smaller increments of star counts (used to be thousands, now hundreds). Still got busted (mostly).

Now they make their move within the last 48 hours of the arena, when Rovio support is least likely to respond over the weekend to reports flagging cheaters.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

There’s a guy in my league, SILVIO, who claims to have 64 golds, 5 silvers, and 4 bronze medals. He seems to not be all that good.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

64 gold, 5 silver, 4 bronze adds up to 73 medals!!! How long have this arena system be out? 73 weeks? I don’t think so but then I have known to be wrong.

vinniejf
    @vincent-van-tonder

Big possible cheater, SMASH PHOENIX…
    Pllayed the area and he scored like over 7000 in first 2 rounds out of 8 7 rounds. My final score was in the 4 thousands,and im a big arena player, almost never lose.
    How is this possible,

ARE THEARE REALLY CHEATERS, AND WHAT THE HELL DO THEY DO, MY POINT OF VIEW IS THAT THERES NO WAY TO CHEAT IN AB2.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Yes, Vinnie, there are cheaters. There is a way to have a form of unlimited gems and pearls and all that those things can buy. It isn’t even a hack, just a weakness in the programming that can be exploited. Pretty sure that is how a lot of people get such high scores in the arena, upwards of 2,500 points and more each week. It also means they do practically nothing other than play AB2 all week, every day, all day. Unlimited gems means unlimited arena tickets, so no waiting for the three hours to come around.

And then there are hacks, but Rovio usually manages to deal with hacks. Those are the people you see with just one point.

Stuporman
    @stuporman

2,500 points and more each week

I ground my way to a score of slightly over 2,500 (and winning the league) once without having to spend too much time (paying for gems is another matter). It’s possible, but I think not many people would do it (I’d rather not repeat the experience).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheaters adapting strategy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.