Character Introduction For New Members(Still Not Completed)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Character Introduction For New Members(Still Not Completed)

• in this forum,you will be introduced to all the characters in the whole angry birds series (from pig to birds)
    don’t worry if your new,here is the full information about angry birds character’s power(only slingshot games), size and personality:

Birds
    Red:
    Red.jpg
    red bird is the first and the main character of angry birds.
    he is usually serious and angry,he is very sensetive to eggs.he’s so powerful when he’s angry.
    in the game,he is actually known as a weak bird,because he don’t have any special power.
    ———————————————————————————————————–
    additional informations:
    size:medium
    best friend:chuck(see about him later)
    strength:weak
    first appearance:Angry Birds Original-Level 1-1
    powers in diffrent games:
    original(including ABO,ABSeasons,ABRio…):nothing,going in the direction that player will tap there(only in mighty red feather)
    abspace:creating a very weak shockwave the push objects
    abstarwars:lightsaber and force.
    angry birds under pigstruction (abup,the latest ab game):pushing objects using a stronger shockwave)
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    The Blues
    Blues.jpg
    jim, jake and jay aka the blues are the second bird(s) in the series.
    they always like to do stunts and play dangerous games.
    they’re usually up to fun and they’re mostly hanging out with “bomb”(we’ll talk about bomb later)
    in the game,they are very good a smashing glass blocks but they can defeat a single pig in one shot!
    ——————————————————————————————————————-
    size:small(each of them)
    best friend:bomb and chuck(its hard to say which bird is their best friend)
    strenght:very weak(each of them)
    first appearance: in ABO-level 1-10
    powers in different games:they will split to three blue birds in all the games(however, dealing more damages in ABStarwars
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Chuck
    Chuck.jpg
    chuck (also known as yellow bird) is a triangle shaped bird.he is also the third bird of the flock
    he is very fast and also has the power to slow down the time.
    he is a selfish bird and loves to win in every competition.
    in game,he deals more damage to wood blocks.
    size:medium
    best friend:red(?)
    strength: medium
    first appearance: in ABO-level 1-16
    powers in different games:
    original:speed up
    ABSpace:speed up where the player tap (or click)
    ABAtarwars:shooting lasers,lightsaber
    Bomb
    Bomb.jpg
    bomb is a very strong bird and also the forth bird of the flock.
    this bird can blow up by using his feathers on the top of his head.
    he’s usually exploding,when he’s angry,when he’s scared,when….and hundreds and hundreds of reasons!
    in the game,he is good in smashing stone blocks.
    size:large
    strength:strong
    best friend:the blues(?)
    first appearance:in ABO-level 2-6
    power in different game:
    ABO:explode-creates a big shockwave(only in short fuse)
    ABSpace:explode with higher damage
    ABStarwars:force,boomerang lightsaber
    Matilda
    Matilda.jpg
    matilda is the fifth bird and the first female character in the flock.
    she doesn’t like crowded places and always want to work in peace.
    she like cooking,gardening and many wonderful thing!
    but don’t you thing she will let you just get the eggs and ran away!
    if she gets angry,there is NO WAY to stop her!
    In the games,she was known as a male character,but after the angry birds toon,it was revealed that she is female.Matilda’s power is a little harder to control than the other characters.
    she will drop an egg bomb and shoot her self upward.
    her egg bomb can destroy stone and wood as well but she is weak if she didn’t use her egg bomb
    size:large(a little bigger than bomb)
    strength:medium(egg bomb)-weak(with out dropping egg bomb)
    first appearance:in ABO-Level 2-14
    Best friend:Bomb(?)
    powers in different games:
    ABO:dropping an egg bomb and shooting herself upward
    ABSpace:did not appeared
    ABStarwars:split into pieces,lightsaber(as male character)
    Hal
    Hal.jpg
    Hal is the first non-Original bird after the original birds(Red,Chuck,The Blues,Bomb and Matilda)
    unlike the other birds,he doesn’t likes to fight with pigs(Said in comic)
    he likes to relax and play his banjo.
    he has the power to swing back Like a boomerang! that’s why people call him “boomerang bird”
    in the game,he is very good at destroying wood and glass blocks(more in wood)
    his power is useless in water and it will automatically turn into a corspe.
    he was prisoned by the pigs and he was freed by Terence(see about him later)
    if you notice, he has the pain sound of chuck in the game.
    He also has the power to create a tornwdo(in ABGO)
    size:medium(between bomb and chuck)
    strength:medium
    best friend:Terence(?)
    first appearance:ABO-level 6-5
    power in diffrent game:
    original:swing back like a boomerang when the player tap(or click)
    Hal only appears in the following games and has the same power(not including ABGO):
    ABO,ABSeasons,ABRio,ABGo
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Power Pork
    @abginebird

@amslimfordy @Birdleader @Sal9 Please Don’t Delete This.
    Im Trying To Help.

sal9
    @sal9

@abginebird There are a lot of guides and articles on ABN covering everything that’s AB.
    Here is one of many: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/about/glossary/

We appreciate your dedication.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

(^.^)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abginebird — I hope this stays. If you are having problems finding this info, others probably are also.
    Your english is very good. However, I feel compelled to comment on your capitalization of just about every word. It is driving me crazy!
    In sentences, you should only capitalize the first word and proper nouns. So your first sentence would be:
    In this forum, you will we introduced to all the characters in the whole Angry Birds series (from pigs to birds).
    If you are writing this in Word, there is a command under “edit” called “change case” that switches between “sentence case” and “title case.”
    For titles, you capitalize every word except prepositions and forms of the verb “to be.” So the title of this thread would be: Character Introduction for New Members (Still Not Completed)

Anonymous

@abginebird I hope this stays too. It is a nice guide even though it’s not done. I have to agree with @mvnla2 on your capitalization though.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I for one think the glossary is more than sufficient.

Nothing
    @autobird

I really like one thing that stand out: the pictures! They are very eye-opening and colorful. And I also think it is cool that you added the birds’ powers to each game.

But now for constructive criticism: as everyone else said, what’s with the caps on every word?? It kinda makes me dizzy. And some of the facts seem just like opinion. For instance:

Bomb
    ABStarWars: Force, lightsaber

Woah, hold up! Since when did Bomb ever use a lightsaber in I or II? Sure, he uses one in promotional art, but not actual gameplay!! So you might need to tweak on the facts quite a bit. And you also need to make this forum a LITTLE(actually, little seems like an insufficient term here) bit more smaller and organized.

So yeah, the guide seems that it should stay with other AB guides(it would make a vivid welcome to new members. ALL THOSE PICTURES!!!), but it needs some major fixes. Keep working at it, and don’t give up! We’re all behind your back to support you if you ever need help!! :)

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@autobird
    bomb is using lightsaber as mace windu,remember?

Angry-Birds-star-Wars-11_1.png

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@amslimfordy @Sal9 @Birdleader @Autobird
    how about now?(the pics are a little damaged but dont worry….;-) )

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@mvnla2
    Actually, I Don’t Have Computer…
    I’m Using A Mobile……

Power Pork
    @abginebird

thanks for your support!
    I actually thought nobody will even CARE about this forum!
    but i was wrong!
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Character Introduction For New Members(Still Not Completed)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.