changing/upgrading weapons?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum changing/upgrading weapons?

• how do I change weapons on my robots. for instance heatwave has that 1 lazer beam (most annoying robot). hes on level 12 now but he still shoots 1 beam and I saw he does have 2 or 3 beam shots depending as your partner.
    any help appreciated

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@steelman

Heatwave will always have one laser beam, doesn’t matter what level he is. There’s another bot called Sentinel Prime, he shoots 3 beams. Some accessories will give extra power to your weapon , like explosive rounds, continues fire etc etc.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@steelman you are confusing him with sentinel prime that has 3 rows of rays.

steelman
    @steelman

I dont know but I noticed that I chose a partner to help me, that heatwave looking guy with the weird neck has 2 beams and sometimes 3 beams. 2 beams sometimes other times 3 beams and they even shoot at an angle

he must be the worst robot of them all. there is such a lag in him shooting till it hits that missles ALWAYS hit him and he cant do any damage. hes the most pathetic of them all,

is it possible to remove/delete him? he gives me nothing good.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@steelman that’ the new character Ironehide.

steelman
    @steelman

Some accessories will give extra power to your weapon , like explosive rounds, continues fire etc etc.

help me with this please? how do I boost their powers?

thanks in advance

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@steelman

You can earn these accessories with events, or get them out of silver and gold crates. Go to customize and see which accessories you can use for your bots and what they will bring extra.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum changing/upgrading weapons?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.