Cave 25 Boss, Alpha Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 25 Boss, Alpha Pig

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@maxxmatt  I like the GoForTheThroat team. Although I swapped Bard/Nightmare for Samurai/Titan (I just cannot give up the extra damage done every time Snor gets stunned). Anyway, GFTT w/Bard is at least three full turns faster than the team I came up with using Thunderbird.

Also, it is kind of fun to swap Frost Savage for Seadog, because that makes the opening rounds before Snor starts charging a little easier (Snor freezes himself on attack, giving Bard a chance to recharge everyone, and afterwards the attack from Bomb doesn’t lose hit points because of the damage Snor does). However it’s not clear that using Frost Savage makes the overall level clear faster than using Seadog.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@bchild
    You are welcome

@jamairoqui

yesterday,I wrote a follow up at your last post. It disappeared after editing it once. Not too bad, I’ll writer It again here.

Bard vs. Seadog Is a very close option. Bard kick ass every round while Seadog become overwhelmed after Snor goes half killed. For example my birds:
    – Bard deals 5400 damages rumping up to 7500 after a stun. Using Thunderbird or Skullkers even my Bard reach 7500/10500 damages every attack.
    – Seadog attacks almost twice, deals 7100 damages and after 5-7 game rounds he starts to deal 21500 damages. From my perspective, my Bard Is a little bit subpar when compared to Seadog.

On this argument, I want to elaborate a little bit more other not obvious choices: of classes are the starting point, I noticed that picking up the right subclass Is the real challenge, when finetuning good teams:

Challenger Samurai with Gram Slam! Samurai deals 150% of base attack, this specific sublass 150% of damages to stunned Snor. It activates any
    further team winning plan
    Challenger Seadog with Punisher It can gang up, primarily with Samurai and then with THunter. Aside multiple attacks, he can stun Snor, too. Actually it is the best team improvement: multiple attacks, stunning effects, massive damages.
    Ice Lightning Bird with Time Jump It counterbalances its low damages with a good dodging skill and the key capability of letting ganged-uo Samurai and Seadog multiple times through Time Jump.
    Challenger Treasures Hunter with Ballista Its insertion is self explaining: it heals itself and easily delay Snor. As additional bonus coupling THunter with Ballista deals 5k or 10k damages each attack.

This team is clearly a good bomb to use and has a great success rate. I played 40 games and restarted it only once.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@maxxmatt  But if you are grinding C26/10, in about fifteen minutes you can earn enough to get 2000 mastery points for all birds. Snoutlings are irrelevant. Once I figured that out, my birds got to M100 darned quickly. (And as an interesting aside, once you are left with one bird only to mastery level up, you can go with the 15 LC buy and it is a bit cheaper, so that the same fifteen minutes of grinding gets you 5,000 master points.)

Back to the teams, especially GftT, I swap out Bard for Samurai, not Bard for Seadog. The logic is that without Bard/Nightmare, the double stun from Samurai is mostly useless anyway (see below). The extra damage done by Nightmare over the course of the level is approximately equal to two full turns (assuming you get stuns over about half the turns, and it takes 20 turns, that means that Nightmare deals about 70,000 extra damage, and the flock on average deals around 35,000 per turn). Samurai/Grand Slam doesn’t stun often enough, and even with the 150% damage, it’s not worth giving up the Nightmare effect.

There were also “phasing” effects with the 150% damage from Samurai Challenger that if he stunned you lost an attack for the extra damage. My initial tests demonstrated to me that the 150% damage while Snor was stunned was not enough to overcome the higher constant damage from the other elite Samurai classes (I think I use the one that heals a little, I forget what he is called). But perhaps I should revisit that since using Lightning Bird changes the fraction of time Snor gets stunned. (Also, Samurai Challenger in combination with Frost Savage might be useful for the initial stages, where Snor will get frozen and Samurai Challenger deals 150% damage.)

Overall, this exchange has been interesting since it’s given me a lot to play with in terms of options. The GftT team, whether you use Bard or some version of Samurai, is fun. Really nice work there coming up with it.

wesley-cheng
    @wesley-cheng

OMG I NEED HELP BEATING THIS!!! ALL MY BIRD’S CLASSES ARE BELOW 60, BIRDS 5000-10000 HP AND MY LEGENDARY ITEMS ARE LIKE LEVEL 90-100!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!!!

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@wesley-cheng

oh well, sincerely you should not be able to defeat this cave at your level. Sorry. It would be better to focus on smaller and easier caves, first. Of course, you can casually beat it when you randomly chain stun and delay effects and force opponents being stuck on their boundaries and not attacks you anytime during the game.

Have a nice day,

MM

wesley-cheng
    @wesley-cheng

The lowest I got Alphapig to was 337824 HP

wesley-cheng
    @wesley-cheng

this game is all ad spam, and pay to win Im leaving this game like everyone else does, and Rovio wonders why players are leaving!

Edit: I came to the understanding that Rovio doesn’t even try to make their games fun anymore, out of those who got to Alphapig, who beat them? 90% pay to wins, 5% actual grinders, 3% skillful free to play players, 2% hackers who somehow can get special set item moves and items itself everytime/turn, and 1% is how possible Alphapig is to beat for ftp’s

wesley-cheng
    @wesley-cheng

OMG GUYS I PROVED YOU ALL WRONG!!!! I BEAT ALPHAPIG WITH VIDEO PROOF NO HACKS!!! I USED L100M57 Samurai, L100M53 Lightning Bird, L100M57 Elite Bard, and L100M52 Legacy Tricksters!!! Level 102 Titan’s Wrath&Titangrip, level 82 Living Lightning, level 92 lightning tome, level 86 Ancient Forest Flute, level 96 Ancient Forest Flute, and lastly Level 102 ancient piercing needle, and level 102 Ancient piercing claw! I LITERALLY WENT THROUGH THE ENTIRE LEVEL WITH THAT AD 20% ATTACK AND HEALTH! He attack once at 700000 HP second at 200000, YES FOR THAT LONG STUNNED! And he summoned only one wave at 15000 HP, luckily for me, he summoned a wealthy rogue, and rogue leader! Then, he was killed and I literally crying with joy! My parents thought I was CRAZY AND I STILL AM!!! I only did like 1200×3 for Red and 3500 for blues! I will post a short ending clip soon if anyone wants to see it! As a free to play, they rewarded me with the chest as well, first spin! It was something for blues and 50 crappy snoutlings! Now, I gotta ask, How hard is Snor the Pirate? I am aware he has Duel of Honor >:(

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Great work, man. We were not wrong but you had luck stunning AlphaPig repeteadly during all the game. It is unfrequent. On the other hand, try the same strategy against Snor, it should function as well. Through this topic you can find many hints about both AlphaPig and Snor strategy, many and detailed. Do your best. But, please, avoid writing in capital letters, click again that Caps-Lock button on your keyboard to shut it down.

wesley-cheng
    @wesley-cheng

Sorry bout that, I beat Snor the Pirate first try. Treasure hunters + Grand Slam is OP, I hope there will be no more caves… I don’t think I can take on a Cave 27 …

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

I have Elite ThunderBird Elite matilda Which elite Blues Skulters and Elite Frost none of them are help so i need some support to beat the minion pig with 90 x 10 Lifes

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 25 Boss, Alpha Pig

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.