Carbonite

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Carbonite

• I downloaded Carbonite from the Apps Store but it will not open. Why? Did I miss a step?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I don’t really understand the issue. The app won’t open? Or are you expecting something different than what’s included?

Grits
    @grits1

Again, I went to the App Store clicked on the update for Angry Birds II (Carbonite).
    I downloaded the update…I opened Angry Birds II….Carbonite is not there. Just a black blob that says “coming soon”.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Our release post explains what’s included in this update.

Grits
    @grits1

I guess I am dumb as a rock but II can’t find it in the Rewards Chapter.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@grits1
    1) Look in the Battle of Naboo — There should be 2 new side levels in both the bird and pork sides. You have to find and get the map to open them.
    2) You should see 4 new bird and 4 new pork characters in your list of available character-swaps.
    3) There should be 4 new (locked) reward levels for both the birds and pork. You need to obtain a certain number of points with each character to unlock them.
    Read the character guide to find out which level is best for unlocking a reward level.
    If you still don’t understand, I suggest you carefully and slowly read all the release posts and guides for SW II.
    Good Luck.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Carbonite

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.