Cant download new update?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cant download new update?

• Ive been trying to download the new update but it wont download! Now i cant log into my account that ive spent SOO much money on! Im really starting to get mad here. I have a flock power of almost 700! Im starting to think i better sell my accoumt. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

No clue why it won’t update.

As for me, when I run the game, I cannot connect to the game unless I run it on my phone’s 4G. If I run it on the wifi, the hatching turns into an egg and nothing internet related works.

Sloth
    @sloth

Same for me as Aggie Guy, will not work with wi-fi.

Flinx
    @flinx

Had the same problem about a year ago when an update froze my account, couldn’t get any farther than the first splash screen.

Dont want to make you sad, but be prepared to lose everything. Even with my player ID, Game Center ID, apple store ID, AND an apple receipt proving a purchase through the game all Rovio had to say was  ‘sorry flinx, you’re shit out of luck’.

I sincerely hope they do better by you 👍

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I can get in if I turn the wifi off, or if I go through the 4G. It’s not like it doesn’t load. Even on the wifi it loads, just says it is not connected.

Flinx
    @flinx

@Aggie @sloth just FYI, I updated last night and am having no issues playing through WiFi.  Hopefully it’s a minor glitch and Rovio will grace you with a fix.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cant download new update?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.