Breaking Beaks #113169 is adding new members

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Breaking Beaks #113169 is adding new members

• Breaking Beaks #113169  Was started by players tired of be members of clans that had very few members that played in clan events.  Our former leaders did nothing about non-players and sometimes even they did not play in clan events. A player that takes part in all clan events will always have a spot with Breaking Beaks. Players that don’t take part in clan events and are just holding a spot will be moved out to make room active players.  If you are an active player we welcome you to join us.

Regards,

Toaster Oven.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Bowler
    @leonard2

I’m currently playing for a group called old dawgs. I play everyday and tried of losing events. I notice Mike has move to your group and I’m also looking to move to a better group to help me grow as well as helping you grow.  My user name in the game is Dooky Swanson. Thank you for your time. Leonard

Bowler
    @leonard2

Hello again, I forgot the email [email protected] . Looking forward to hear from you. Leonard

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Well I found myself leader of our group, Active is its name. Got one rule. Do the Clan v Clan battle or bye bye birdy, you are outta here.   Been 5 battles now. Core players mostly. Newbies get kicked, few stay around, as they are 4 and 5 days not checking in and we do a new battle about every 3rd day.

Today was our first battle where the other team didn’t even show up.

Rovio’s got to be losing money now.. too many people leaving the game.

Hello @leonard2
    I’m sorry I didn’t see your message earlier, I don’t check this forum very often. Nor was I expecting a reply to a 3-year-old post made by our old leader. Quite a blast from the past 😅

The Breaking Beaks family have indeed come a long way since then. If you’re interested in seeing if you’re a good fit for us, we’d love to chat with you about it. Please visit us at breakingbeaks.com when you have a little time to talk. There is nearly always someone online. Talk to you soon!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Breaking Beaks #113169 is adding new members

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.