Boulder pigs/ super scorpion glitch

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Boulder pigs/ super scorpion glitch

• I didn’t beat boulder pig, I asked for help, went back one minute later, and boulder pig is gone. No log record. Happened earlier with super scorpion pig 1.
    Anyone else? How to notify Rovio?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@eric-zeitner You just noticed that NOW?

0_0

Greyson!
    @eric-zeitner

Yes. Probably because it hadn’t happened before. Guess I was busy being a dad.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

it’s more like why start a new topic for this, there is already like 3! Anyway this event is bad for dissapearence, I have to wait for my 3 ship energy to be back before I fight to not encounter a pig before.

IF i’m lucky I manage to 3 shots my Rare atm… if I’m not I must be lucky that my help request are sent to someone who can see it.

I think my score would be like 32k atm without this. Good thing is everyone has the same problem so my rank is still in top 50.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax How many points do you currently have and what is your rank? I’m curious to know how many points top 400-500 is?

micho
    @vmicho

I have about 25000 and rank about 300
    It’s still possible to gain points, but you must quite often finish the monster solo yourself. E.g. I did today a L65 gold pig and used 5 ship energy (3 I had + 1 gem) – of course asking for help after 1st hit, but you cannot leave the battle as it can disappear – unfortunately nobody joined.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@ezeromark im 44 this morning with near 32k.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Boulder pigs/ super scorpion glitch

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.