boss pig levels just as bad as king pig levels

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum boss pig levels just as bad as king pig levels

• Dunno. Frustrated. Maps 900+.  Even the Boss Pig levels are becoming more and more extremely difficult.  As bad as the daily challenge king pig levels.

Im on 986. 5 rooms. I finish room 3 with 1 pig or less for room 4. Just not enough points wiping out all the stones/wood/ice blocks, and getting all the pigs. Seems need to do each room in 2 birds or less.
    Room 980 took me 2 weeks and the only reason I won it is because 1 time the first room did not have the sideways gravity trap with the stone squares and the throwing pig on it.

Sling shot is next to last upgrade, birds all level 48 or higher. Seems to me the Boss big maps and the cross bone maps have all be came super difficult lately for no reason.  End up spending a ton on Gems to get thru them.. Well, that takes the fun out of the game when it becomes a requirement to advance.

Maybe its just time to walk away from this.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Boss rounds are not supposed to be easy. Some are just a flat out pain in the butt, but they are beatable.

And as I’ve said before, don’t waste gems, especially beyond 60.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Considering all the DC and KPP bosses are taken from boss pig levels that statement is not very surprising….

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum boss pig levels just as bad as king pig levels

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.