Blue Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Blue Arena

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

opponent_offline.png

I wonder why the opponent went offline……

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

1h ago when I woke up I was 960 with 1736 points.

Now 797 with 1842.

My son his 476 with 2093.

Its about 1-2 points per place and 1000th must have around 1700

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@dezi-wright Simultaneous events? I would go crazy because of the double gaming, but because arenas last only 4 days while monster events last 2 weeks, I could just spend 100% of my event efforts on the arena for the 4 days and then spend 100% of my event efforts on the monster event after the arena ends. But for the first 4 days, it might be advantageous in the monster event as well because more people are going to focus on the arena. I’d prefer the arena start LATER into the monster pig event (especially 2-3 days from the end), so there would be a large rush into the monster pig event to get the prizes and fewer people in the less urgent arena, which is great, since that means I’ll avoid the hardcore players for the first few days. Or it could be the other way around, which means that no one would focus on the monster event, which is also great, but doesn’t save any ship energy, and the one reason why I like the arenas is that it’s much easier to get arena tickets than ship energy. Also, it’s quite easy to soar in the leaderboard.

About the lab, it was quite boring before the lab, but the problem after the lab appeared was that lab items took over the Premium Slot and that means you’d get already acquired lab items (since S and SS items can be found in the lab chests, but with lab skills only), and the problem of getting items that don’t benefit in the arena or normal monster fights compared to ordinary SS items.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I’m officially no longer aiming for the SS top 1000 prize till the rainbow weapons are gone they suck

TomT
    @tomt

@corporalpig clap clap clap…… agreed.

But I read this on the Angry Birds Fight facebook, and I quote: “Did you know you’ll get the best equipment against pigs in the arena? It’ll come in handy soon enough!”

It will come in handy? Maybe they are toughening up the pigs lab? Or they are putting in better items for the lab? More gems?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@tomt I’m pretty sure they will add new lvl where you won’t be able to use the bird with added bonus against type of pigs.

Like: you have to fight King Pig but can’t use the Blues, etc, and that’s where the 20% of your weapon will make a huge difference.

Anyway I’m a competitor so I’m clearly winning them even if I’m not gonna use them.

11h left to this Arena and 6 coupons still to be distributed + those won from battle.

Right now on my game ranked 724 with 2473 point and my son rank 702 with 2489 points.

2600 is my bet to be ranked around 1000.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Hmm no reward this morning and tge blues arena doesnt appear in the aeena trophy list…

Skayra
    @skayra

Yes :/ still didnt get rewards.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax @skayra I have the same problem as well. No Blues arena reward yet. Also strange that it doesn’t say “calculating” in the Battle Records Arena title screen like in the past. In fact, no mention of the Blues Arena there at all.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

yeah they better fix this.

I finished 940 with 2596 points (that’s what my result was saying) with 8 tickets on hands + 20 in gift box, I’m starting stacking tickets!

FInished 932 on my son game with 2600 points with 9 tickets on hands + 10 in gift box.

Pretty happy with both of my result since my blues aren’t well equipped.

TomT
    @tomt

So it’s not just me who hasn’t got the Blue arena item……. ok.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I just got my SS Rainbow Blues weapon at last from gift box.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Blue Arena

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.