Blue Arena

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Blue Arena

• 5 day a long time to arena.
    Lets see how its gonna be.

Also i am still thinking arena rewards should better.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • deziWright
    @dezi-wright

My thoughts [and some tips] on the Blues Masters . . .
    – It doesn’t seem as buggy when it comes to keeping track & recording scores the way the previous monster fight was [there were all sorts of issues with non-counting scores, missing credits, etc]
    – there seem to be a lot of extra Blues panels [even without a ‘thingie’ that gives you extra blues panels

Tips
    – If you have stuff that gives you extra +++ against Blues – wear it b/c you know you’re only fighting blues
    – You’ll get arena tickets fighting other birds in regular mode – even when you lose fights. Tickets appear randomly, similar to the monster pigs last week – although not as frequently.
    – If you lost a battle in the arena – click the piggie with an exclamation mark – he’ll give you a 20% boost in Attack, D or Heart. If you lose again – click again, he’ll give you 20% in another area [plus you keep the 20% from last time]. Each loss gives you 20% of something [40% if you’ve lost more than 3 times] but you have to click the piggie each time to get it.
    – Sometimes the highest ranked item isn’t the best thingies to use in all scenarios. My maxed out Cupid Halo [SS – 3 Stars] is worth 350 in D but my new Berry Ice Cream [SS – 3 Stars] is only 242 in D. The Berry ice cream hat [aside from looking really silly on my head also comes with an extra 120 D bonus at the end of the puzzle. The ice cream ends up giving me D most of the time than the cupid halo. [Although the cupid halo has a + against king pig – so I switch when entering the lab]

Overall Hint/Tip
    Even if you don’t get a lot of ‘combos’ if you make a new match before the old match is complete [before the animation finishes] it counts as a combo. Get into a rhythm [even of just single-3 matches] and they all add up as combo points if you get them successively. You don’t need to look for 4’s or multi-matches to score high if you can keep a rhythm going. [You’ll see it read ‘combo 2’ then ‘combo 3’ even on single-3 matches if you do them quick enough.

Hope this helps a little

TomT
    @tomt

One word, the rainbow weapon sucks (or three words)…………

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

Do you mean the the prize weapons suck?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Still in for competition. And on my son game to have all the rainbow weapon. Sadly for me ive missed Stella rainbow by 200 place

Skayra
    @skayra

@dezi-wright didnt understand the last part “overall hint”

till event start i didnt lose 1 match i get 17 streak. Just now lost it target had only 500 armor but i had 400 cause sadly i hate top up side new droper blocks. From beginning till end i try get block from there. i wish i had a no match :/

But i am really confused, i had 17 streak but i am still in top 600. its can be posible 3 way.

1; so many cheater
    2; so many ppl using gems or saved tickets
    3; so many low lvl with ticket/gem

Sadly my blue lvl35 (mean not geting much extra point)

EDiT; its still first day of arena but point almost reached average arena end point. its gonna be really a hard to win arena if ppl not stop cheat-huge amount gem- ticket :D

Matilda, stella, bomb arenas was 3-4 day and all of tham Top1000 end like 1500 point. But its seems blue arena gotta reach 1500 point less than 2 day:/

Edit 2; used hard earned 8 ticket and again streak 8 :) i wish i didnt lose that first streak i would 26 streak right now.

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@skayra How many points and what place are you at now?

Skayra
    @skayra

@ezeromark 904 point, 233 place. But place numbers changing fast.

Edit 9 hour later; my rank droped 620.

TomT
    @tomt

@dezi-wright Ya, I’d just rather get something against other players than pigs.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@ezeromark update on rank

My game: 721 with 1072 points and kept my daily ticket in gift box (so +10 tickets atm)

On my son account: 127 with 1536 points. I had a 14 winning streak on the iPad yesterday and my son (4yrs old) decided to take out the 5 tickets he had in gift box and play some game.. He broke the streak (sadly because I didn’t loose one today) My streak would be 28 since my streak is back to streak 14 now.

My ranking seems a bit offset also (my rank is 127 and the leaderboard 127 atm has 1541 points, and the leaderboard only update every 2h.), so there is clearly some cheater detected on there too.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

How much points must end to get top1000?
    What u think? How much last cup?

Skayra
    @skayra

@pees2te last cup’s top1000 around 1500 point.

i think this cup gotta be around 3000 (not sure. thats only what i though)

justpast40
    @justpast40

During the last Blues, I had 1700 & only finished with a Silver Trophy. I’m only an average player & from what I’ve experienced, without an SS to increase panel appearance it’s unlikely an average player will get Top 1000 (was it 500 points months ago??) Clearly the more skilled players get there without cheating because of their skill.

Between iPad & iPhone, 12 Birds, I only have 4 SS increase panel appearance. Both Blues have Poker cards. On iPhone Red & Matilda are equipped, but in iPad, only Blues has the SS panel accessory & on these Arena Events I just can’t even come close to Top 1000 with the equip I have, so, I play for the Gems & stock the Arena Tickets from Daily Challenges hoping 1 day I’ll get lucky in the 20 Gem Slot & actually get something that helps.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

On my game i have cupidon bow ice cream head and color palet and I still manage too do great.

On my son I have cupidon bow. Sorcerer head and baseball mitt and I do really well (lvl26) and ive beat lvl32.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

I think this has been the best day of Fight for me in months. The 20-gem slot finally gave two panel increase items (Poker Cards+ and Parfume Bottle), and I’m off to a 18 winning streak in the arena.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I hope the lab prizes disappear after Bomb’s next arena (the first that had the lab arena prizes was Stella), because I’m already sick of them. I don’t have the time to get silver or gold. And all of my birds already have an S lab item. It’s too unrewarding to have to play at least 10 times as hard as I normally play during arenas (I never put all my effort into the arenas and monster events) JUST to get an SS lab weapon that sometimes can be weaker than an S weapon in the lab. And playing like I normally do, I only reach rank A – which is unsatisfactory since A weapons are almost completely useless. The skill is also poor. But I guess the gold prize might be worth it for me since I still have no SS weapons for any bird.

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax your low lvl helps you lot. i lose 2 duel only till arena start.
    17 streak than lose 1.
    12 streak than lose 1.
    14 streak right now.
    Still i am not in top 200 :/ thats because i am not geting tough enemy point (on average 5-6 duel for 1 time i am seing 2-3 streak players and thats to not a good point)

Anyways i have 2 questions for everyone.

1= what do you think about end of event point? its gotta reach 3000 for top1000?

2= what is the top900 – 1100 place points right now?

Edit; now streak 20

Skayra
    @skayra

29 streak and i lose now (full energy made my screen like transparent and its say Loading while matching)

http://imgur.com/SNaEeIy.jpg

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@skayra Wow, Congrats on being rank 50 overall. Impressive win streak. You can now coast for the rest of the arena. Your SS rainbow weapon is guaranteed.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

Does anyone think that the arena has become uninteresting? I have the items to get the SS rainbow weapon, but personally it’s not worth it for me to spend time on the arena to get an item I’m not excited about. I would rather Rovio switch it back to an arena trophy or a non-lab item as a prize.

Skayra
    @skayra

@ezeromark thanks :D i wish i didn’t get loading screen for the do more streak. Lost duel target had only 100 more heal (if no loading screen i would do it easy)

But right i ll just take ready 9 ticket than i ll rest

@jdweagle1
    you are right of that. i would like to see there a much better reward for top 500.

Maybe a rainbow weapon and a 20 gem idk. Or 1 more SS item (maybe 5 star Rainbow)

Because after top 1000 we dont have anything to do

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra wow nice job, I’m around 960 right now with 7 tickets on hands + 15 in gift box.

Sadly I can play much today so I can’t stack up ticket… hope I can make a nice streak back again.

On my son account I am near 300 I think, couple tickets in hands. Lost my streak 21 to a lvl30 with all 3 new SS from exclusive slow.

Well I don’t fear at all for my son top 1000, my case is certain if I use my tickets in gift box but I want to stack up for next Stella Arena.

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax Thanks:) hope you win. And i think you will win from what i see you play good. Good point is i didnt used daily tickets so i can save for next arenas.

What is point on 960. Place?

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax How many points are you at for rank 960?

deziWright
    @dezi-wright

I like fighting the monster pigs. It would be nice if they had both events at the same time. I spent too much money on gems to get stuff from the slots and don’t have enough gems to use as ‘tickets’ for the arena or to avoid the wait times in the lab.

The whole game gets kind of boring when you’re out of ‘energy’, arena tickets and there’s a long wait to go back to the lab. It’s like if you want to play all day and have no gems left to skip wait times, you can’t do one thing while you wait for another. I get the idea of ‘tickets’ for the arena but since they’re doing that, there’s almost no monster pigs to fight and the wait times in the lab are too long. Why can’t I just play the game?

People who cheat don’t need to wait b/c they have unlimited gems to avoid wait times and play the arena a bazillion times. People who actually spend their money on gems for stuff from the slot end up being frustrated by having to sit around and wait for things. Maybe if they didn’t have such long wait times – less people would look for ways to cheat the game. What kind of game just makes you sit and do nothing when you want to play it. I get bored & frustrated and close it down and don’t want to play again for a few days. Then they have events like the arena – I get excited – only to be frustrated by sitting around waiting to have fights so I can win arena tickets. Can’t even use the lab in the mean time because it has too long waits.

Can’t imagine what the game was like before the lab came along. Must have been even more boring.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Sorry didnt checked my score. Right now i have 1736 points for 694. I must have gained max 300 points since i was back in the 1000.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Blue Arena

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.