bird combos for cave 1?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum bird combos for cave 1?

• i just beat the final boss! using might eagles favourite dish because i couldn’t get past the first wave
    anyway that’s off topic, i just beat chronicle caves one with vet paladin, bard (no vet) and pigiana jones, can someone give me some other bird combos?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

The final boss is in Cave 7 and he is actually pretty easy to beat if you use the right birds. You can beat him with just 2 birds without using any potions or cakes.

Wizpig castle is pretty tough. I just beat him using the samurai, tricksters and Druid without using any potions or cakes. In the first wave you have to concentrate on killing wizpig and use tricksters to constantly remove all the harmful effects. Once he dies the others immediately die. In wave 2 you need to use prince porky’s ability to remove the ghosts the moment 4 ghosts appear on the screen so demonic wizpig can’t heal himself. You also have to use the samurai to shield your birds right before the demonic wizpig launches his attack that does a lot of damage to everyone.

You need to upgrade your birds to elite status otherwise you’ll have to use a lot of veggie cakes and potions for these tough levels. Another thing you can do to make it easier is to wait for the 10% health and attack bonus for watching a video. However in the caves you will never get that option.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

by final boss, i meant demonic wizpig ad i was stuck on level two of cave 1

@sal9
    i can’t watch walkthroughs, also i already beat shaking hall 1, plus nobody comments on walthroughs anymore, can someone ACTUALLY give me some bird combos for it? i don’t want a link to a walkthrough or someone telling me how to beat wizpig castle as i already beat it. sorry if i was a bit rude

@killerkea
    from what i know you are one of THE BEST non spending ABE players EVER. i meaqnt that as a compliment, but as stated above, i would like some bird combos for cave one and i forgot to mention, i am level 16 and the most unlikely and hardest place for EXP grinding is actually star reef castle, it’s easy to beat at level 15+ and sort of short if you need levels but have good gear, the only bad part about it is that you you have to constantly heal a lot and with the set i use for it (red is vet paladin, Matilda is vet bard, and bomb is regular capt’n), healing is absolute crud

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Princess, paladin and Pigiana are very good for many levels in all the caves except when fighting enemies with the ability to dispel the counter that pigiana casts on your paladin. I didn’t find cave 1 to be too difficult so I liked using wizard and spies to get through the waves quickly. However my birds were level 20+ and all were veteran or better when I started cave 1. You might need to do some grinding to get at least the veteran class for all the birds you use and gain a couple levels if it is too difficult.

You need a bird that can remove harmful effects when fighting shamen and witch doctors. You want to take those guys out and the lightning pig as fast as you can. If you get affected by their reduced healing, use potions to heal.

When fighting 2 brutes using princess is a bad idea unless your paladin is strong enough to absorb both hits from the brutes by using devotion. I would suggest using the samurai and his defense formation when fighting 2 brutes and maybe wizard, Rainbird or Druid. Princess and knight might work against 2 brutes. You generally want to use your rage chili with chuck’s speed of light attack and if you aren’t using chuck then use Red’s heroic strike.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@killerkea thanks for the tips, i will go grind some levels on star reef castle and i have vet for paladin, princess and bard, nothing else because i didn’t grind that many snoutlings, but thanks, i also need help with wave 4 of shaking hall level 2 where the brawler enemy (the massive guy with the tattered cone shape hat with cheese on a stick) always kills at least one of them, and i want to beat the level with all birds if not two because i will have a better chance at getting the special prize (A.K.A the book thing for chuck)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I wasn’t recommending using only 2 birds. When I mention only 2 birds I meant for you to choose whatever you like as your third ally because I didn’t know if you have friends you can borrow a bird from or have to use the pig allies. Always use 3 in the caves when you can because you get up to 10,000 pts for each bird that survives the level so you are shorting yourself 10,000 pts when only using 2 birds.

Definitely upgrade your Samurai, Wizard and Druid. All of blues classes are useful so upgrade the ones you like using the most.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@killerkea i upgraded druid, i can’t upgrade either samurai or wizard as i haven’t got the choice to upgrade those yet, and when i said so finish the level with all birds if not two, i meant both birds and pigiana. i beat level 2 and 3 of shaking hall now, and i will upgrade wizard and samurai and i just upgraded capt’n, hoping for samurai and wizard now

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum bird combos for cave 1?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.