Beast got banned?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Beast got banned?

• So I noticed Beast, the number 1# player on MEBC disappeared from the leaderboard. Presuming he got banned? Does anyone know why and if this guy has a YouTube or anything?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Rovio is retarded. Get used to it because things are not going to change.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

Solo was also missing. Is he banned?

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Why can’t they ban me so I finally have a reason to stop playing

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Solo isn’t banned, just a name change.

I guess someone named Axel died because a bunch of people changed their names to RIP Axel or some variation thereof.

VisumDnB
    @visumdnb

I saw that about Axel, wonder who he is.

I feel bad for Beast as I can only imagine how much money he’s pumped into that game just to get banned.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

… or how many hours he spent cheating on victories …

hogbeater
    @stedman42

I think Axel McBum is a synonym for Sola Alexa, and as he’s banned his clan mates are saying RIP for him.

As for Beast….it is very likely he didn’t spend a penny on the game. He was a cheat. He hacked gems, feathers and spells and maybe even his star rank. However, he would have spent many hours getting to the top spots in MEBC, so he has lost all that time. But don’t feel too sorry for him. Feel more sorry for the poor sods who spend their time and money on the game and struggle to get to FP 1000.

I was sure Solo was a cheat, but maybe he wasn’t. He must just be a very good player.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Beast got banned?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.