Beachcomber – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Beachcomber – new event

• New event Beachcomber is here with the new character, Beachcomber, in the token exchange.

Good luck, have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 71 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Beachcomber, Smokescreen, Prowl and Bluestreak are in the exchange with accessories.

Two bots are used with Energonicon. Brothers in Armor is the bonus squad.

I got the 1000 gem new character bundle again. I’m going to wait to get it until after I get the one gold crate just on the very unlikely chance I get him in that.

coolbug
    @coolbug

ugh i always get the 5000 gem character bundle and at times i always have like 600 gems! :(

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’m debating on whether to get him. I’ll wait til I get enough tokens each day to try him out. I hope he’s similar to Smokescreen rather than Prowl and Bluestreak. I hate using them.

CougRon
    @cougron

Beachcomber fires a pair of rockets that explode on impact. They work great on up close targets as they tend to both hit at the same target but the further away the target the more they will veer off course. Often only one would hit or both would miss to either side of the target. Seemed to be very good against average pigs and blocks. Haven’t had opportunity to evaluate against special pigs or WMTs.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well I got the 1000 gem bundle with him, 8000 sparks and 2 accessories. Now to focus on the crates and maybe overpower.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer Interesting. So even the bundles that cost the same aren’t the same for different people. My 1000 gem bundle was 12000 sparks and the pistol.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I have no idea why they do this really. Like what is the point of giving people different offers (other than getting money of course)?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer It really is bizarre isn’t it. I could understand if it was based on your rank (newer players would get cheaper bundles) or even on how much you have spent (players that have spent before are more likely to spend again so they get gouged with higher prices) or on how many gems you have (more gems = higher price) but it is none of those things. It seems to be completely random.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I got the 750 gem bundle.

• Beachcomber
    • 4,500 sparks
    • 10,000 coins
    • 1 Gold crate

The bundle I got for Motormaster was the same, except that it was 6,000 sparks.

The Gold Crate was useless, it was an upgrade to Optimus Prime’s jetpack accessory.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper I agree, this is just asinine and only forces the player to buy more gems when thy don’t have enough by enticing them with different offers.

Asen_77
    @asen

I also get 750 Gems bundle for new bot and same as on @optimuspig.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I will wait as always for the 5th day to end and start the 6th day for Cheaper bundle of him with the 2000 gems… No need to spend 5000 gems at the current bundle!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

This is stupid.  After two hours of play, #1 in my group is already over 200K points.

Why bother?

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Bother just for fun. Unfortunately there is group with lets say bots :(

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Which accessories are available in the token exchange for the new TF after he is unlocked?

Asen_77
    @asen

@pandaczar12 Pipes 10% Defense was only 200 tokens and actually I open it in steel crates.

BAEEC9B7-109F-40AD-8CDB-6CBD0F76B384.jpeg

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Thanks, always good to know how aggressive I need to be. Getting the new TF and all accessories will be pretty easy.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Which material is used for upgrading so I can start stockpiling ?

Thanks in advance

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That was a long day.

Finished in first place and hit the 200K threshold, so got the maximum 3,500 tokens for the day.

I started late, so I only had 15 “natural” runs (should have had 17, but got busy and missed a couple).  On top of that, I recharged six times for an additional 24 runs, which cost me 310 gems.

The guy who hit 200K early didn’t move at all for the remainder of the day.

A Unicron run in the final 5 minutes of play got me into first place.  I would not have been thrilled to spend another 100 gems for a final recharge, even if it’s technically worth it to do.

That was painful.  Thank goodness it’s Saturday.  I wouldn’t have been able to do that on a regular work day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I am going to be mightily peeved if my 10 gold crates all suck.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

You can up the chances of getting something good if you have more than one device synced with the same game. You just have to open the crates on both of them at the same time then you can choose which one you like better by just continuing to use that device and then later overwrite the other with the cloud load.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

<p style=”text-align: center;”>!!!</p>

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s weird how I can’t even see the Roll Cage accessory on Beachcomber even after equipping. It is there but it doesn’t show up on the bot. What even is a Roll Cage anyway for a Transformer?

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Cage is seen only in automobile mode ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Beachcomber – new event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.