Battle Time!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Battle Time!

• Quick summary, 24 hours to play. It’s like arena, endless levels but just playing for the score. Your best score stays like a high score for a level. 200 gems to play again, free play every 5 hours. Everyone seems to get black pearls for playing.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I think it will be 48 hours to play for this event, as Rovio does the stupid ‘1 day remaining’ then at the end of 1 day, it starts counting down in hours/mins.

Why they use that format when that is clearly 2 days is beyond me.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

I’m sure that everyone here has great skills, but due to the fact that the whole event is about destruction points, we should bring together our best tactics.

Is it just about flock power? I doubt that. It’s the skills, I think.

Sometimes when the destruct-o-meter is almost full, it’s wiser to crash a bird into a construction instead of trying to smash the pig. If that makes more points.

I experienced a higher score when I chose Bomb or Terence first. The chance of getting a spell (maybe even ME) is high when the first bird fills the first destructometer.

Some more advices?

cognitive
    @cognitive

Not sure – I scored 24M and thought I did everything perfect to get there – level 51-52 birds and all – and another guy in our clan, pretty good player, did 40M. His birds are stronger, obviously, but this is pretty much predicated on flock strength, aka hats,  not necessarily skill.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

Looking at the top 10 scorers of our battle, 9 have Flock Powers above 450, but one is 357. That may be an outlier, but it looks like skill is factor too. (Or else that player had a really lucky run.)

Overall, I’m happy with the setup of the Clan Battles. There is no cost to play once every four five hours, and as the top 50 earn points (and personal bonuses), overall participation matters. It feels like a true team effort.

That said, it does look like a clan with a few very powerful members and some low level players has a strategic advantage over a clan where all members have about equal flock power. The former will dominate the leaderboard by virtue of their higher score multipliers.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I like the new clan vs clan is a nice addition, it seems fair and basically it’s free. Having only top 50 scores count was a good idea so the weaker or inactive teammates don’t hurt the clan. Also even those both clans are the same rank, it can be lopsided. For example a team that just became ametyst could be facing a team 1 pt away from being diamond be still counts as amethyst

One simple tip for higher scores is to never hit the fast forward button when the last pig is killed if there’s still struture pieces moving. If you do, you could be missing out on last minute points

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Battle Time!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.