Autobird or Deceptihog ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Autobird or Deceptihog ?

• Hello, i today see video ”Let’s play Angry Birds Transformers Part 25 Airachnid and Ultimate Megatron thanked. And my question: ”Airachnid are Autobird or Deceptihog ?!”

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@santiagore When I played the game on my iPad, Airachnid was classified as a Deceptihog, but now I play it on my Android phone again (because the crash issue has been fixed) and she’s classified as an Autobird.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

This thread has screenshots with detailed descriptions

Arcee and Airachnid: Details and descriptions

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting question.

According to this thread, she’s in fact a “Deceptibird” and high-fives Deceptihogs and pranks Autobirds after completed runs:

Angry Birds Transformers Major Update Adds Mission Portals and More!

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@mighty-red-1

The crash issue has been fixed? When? I still experience the game freezing whenever I play any levels.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Also, I’ve started upgrading Airachnid and she uses Deceptihog special materials (for example Pig Iron). So yeah, she’s definitely a Deceptibird.

Masterplant
    @santiagore

@mighty-red-1 Probbaly, now Airachnid are now a real autobird after fixing the the crash issue.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, this is odd.

Check out this screenshot that I just took:

Airachnid – Bird or Hog.PNG

As you can see, Airachnid displays an Autobird logo next to her name, and yet she needs Pig Iron and Badness Processors to upgrade.

Strange.

TheLuckyOne
    @theluckyone

I can confirm that her coins collected in intercepted events and sharktihogs popped do NOT count toward those respective achievements, so at least in the iOS version, the game isn’t reading her as a deceptihog.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@theluckyone

“so at least in the iOS version, the game isn’t reading her as a deceptihog.”

Except that when I upgraded her today, it drained my silo of the requisite amount of Pig Iron and Badness Processors.

I’m on iOS.

AutoHog
    @bugante

Apologies for reviving and old thread…. but I’m confused.

Trypticon is a Deceptihog….???
    I’d attach a screenshot, but being a noob, unsure how to… :(

AutoHog
    @bugante

I think I’ve worked it out

IMG_2018.PNG

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Trypticon_(G1)

In TF universe, he’s a Decepticon, but his looks make Hal the bird the only sensible choice for him. Hence, the Deceptihog.

(Those bird/swine mismatches can be confusing if you’re not a native Transformers fan (like me :) ), but apparently they all make sense in context)

AutoHog
    @bugante

Ok. I get that Trypticon is a Decepticon. But in ABTF I see no other birds as Deceptihogs, or for that matter, pigs as Autobirds. Nor do I see any other character appearing as both Autobird & Doceptihog, as Hal now is. So this would be a first? Unless anyone has another example?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

He’s the first to wear non-bird emblem, yes. Though he’s already fifth to require non-bird seed to upgrade. The Dark Side… has cookies.

Xun
    @xunhq

A funny discrepancy with Trypticon is that his headphones accessory has the Autobird emblem :D

At the same time Ratchet’s headphones part has the Deceptihog emblem.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Didn’t Airachnid’s upgrades require Deceptihog components?

I recall that there was at least one mismatch like this, and it was a deliberate one with an in-universe explanation.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Autobird or Deceptihog ?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.