Arena top/banner/emblem pictures and ratings (Redirect)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena top/banner/emblem pictures and ratings (Redirect)

• This site really needs a list of arena banner items. I can’t find info anywhere and I have no idea what the arena league rewards are or do by looking at them. The stats should be easy to figure out and list and some information is not dependent on the level you are when you get it (+10% healing etc.) someone with more stuff than me needs to start this or you guys can post pics here to start.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jmrexhau — This does exist. Will try to find it and post link. Please be a little patient however, I am not an admin.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jmrexhau — Not sure if this totally answers your question, but it should help. Please let me know what is missing.

List of emblems

Health of banner items

Arena set items

Josh
    @jmrexhau

Pictures missing to tell me what they look like on the wheel.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The emblems on the arena rewards wheel for each league are indicated on the opening post for the arena thread. The “stone”, “silver”, “gold”, etc in brackets after each emblem name indicates that this emblem is on the awards wheel for that league. The only exception is the wood league where a number of emblems can be on the rewards wheel. Each wheel has 2 emblems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena top/banner/emblem pictures and ratings (Redirect)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena top/banner/emblem pictures and ratings (Redirect)’ is closed to new replies.